Sam Seder and Ari Berman: Fighting back against Republican led voter suppression efforts.
- Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican—Vermont edition
- Ed: The Latino Etch-A-Sketch, or Romney tries for the Latino vote.
- Mitt Romney on Bain job creation.:
- Zina Saunders: Paul Ryan’s Scouts Honor
- Sam Seder: Why won’t Mitt release his taxes?
- America doesn’t need a Birfer-in-chief.
- Jenn: Mitt Romney has taken the Birfer plunge
- Maddow: Blacks, Hispanics apparently not part of Romney victory plan
- CNN factchecks Romney “welfare” ad: FALSE!
- Young Turks: Mitt Romney’s “energy plan”.
- Maher and Huffington on Paul Ryan.
- Pap: Bain Capital’s Central American blood money.
- The Romney Bunch
- Jonathan Mann: Ultimate Any Rand Porn.
- Young Turks: Mitt goes Birfer.
- Sam Seder: Gawker releases Bain documents before RNC, Romney prays for hurricane.
- Music Video: Full of Mitt:
- Martin Bashir: Why Mitt has 0% Black support.
- Maddow: Romney, Ryan haunted by extremist record.
- Young Turks: Did David Koch buy Ryan a VP slot?
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Thom with even more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
White House: West Wing Week.
The G.O.P. Convention:
- Grindr for the G.O.P. convention.
- Thom: Why belong to a party that doesn’t want you?
- Ann Telnaes: The abortion issue heading for the G.O.P. convention.
- Young Turks: Limbaugh suggests Obama “hopeful” hurricane will hit convention.
- Susie Sampson asks Stephen Colbert: Can I be your date to the G.O.P. Convention?
- Stephanie: David Schuster jokes about God smiting the G.O.P.
- Thom and Pap: It’s hurricane Akin that is hitting the G.O.P. convention.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Tennessee version.
Thom with The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Completely honest political debate.
Young Turks: We have found the terrorists and it is us.
The Republican War on Lady Parts:
- Mark Fiore: Legitimate rape and other legitimate science from the house science and lady parts committee
- SlateTV: Todd Akin’s abortion comments could damage his standing.
- Pap: The Republican rape defenders.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Why Republicans now fear talking about abortion
- Sam Seder with Amanda Marcotte: Todd Akin, rape & GOP “magical” thinking
- Bill Press: Mitt and G.O.P. are a bunch of hypocrites !
- Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Alabama edition:
- Maddow: Did Romney get bad advice in Aikn scandal?
- Letterman: Hurricane approaching G.O.P. Convention proof God is a woman
- Young Turks: GOP candidate Frank Szabo would “stop abortion with deadly force”.
- Ann Telnaes: Romney unveils his energy plan.
- Bill Press: Akin ‘let the cat out of the bag’ for the GOP.
- The Romney-Ryan-Akin platform for women
- Republican women for Obama.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Massachusetts edition
Gov. Jan Brewer introduces the Self Deportation Station:
Thom with more The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Nevada edition.
Obama’s Secret UN Takeover and the Texas Insurgency!
- Sam Seder: TX Judge reveals Obama’s secret U.N. takeover plan!!!
- SlateTV: TX Judge suggests second Obama term might lead to uprising.
- Young Turks: Judge for civil war if Obama wins.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.