Stop fighting and Get Cash for Rights.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Nebraska edition:
Kimmel’s week in unnecessary censorship.
- Ann Telnaes: Romney dances around Ryan budget.
- Young Turks: Tom Morello rips Paul Ryan
- Maddow: The Ryan pick…and the first week.
- The same.
- Kimmel: Mitt Romney’s new positive ad:
- Stephen on Ryan/Romney.
- Jenn: Ryan catches a bad case of the flip-flops.
- Stephanie Miller: Tom Morello raging against the machine that is Rep. Paul Ryan.
- Maddow: Ryan Medicare unpopularity trickles down…to Congressional races.
- Sam Seder: Romney rejects Obama’s “tax amnesty” offer.
- SlateTV: No truce in the Romney Tax wars.
- Young Turks: Paul Ryan’s pathetic FAUX debut
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: A VP for America?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The hypocrisy of Paul Ryan.
- Ed: Obama wise-crack about Seamus
- Axelrod on Mitt non-disclosure.
- Maddow: Iraq war excluded from campaign as Romney hires Bush Iraq spokesman.
- Kimmel: Romney outsources Sesame Street.
- Ed: The great Romney-Ryan $700 billion lie
- Mark Fiore: Mitt Romney finds his hero in “Deficit Hawk Man”.
- Sam Seder: Why Paul Ryan is a gift to progressives.
- Jon: On Paul Ryan.
- Ann Telnaes: Paul Ryan displays his archery skills.
- Maddow: Still talking about tax returns.
- Maddow: Even STILL talking about tax returns.
- Ed: Who is the bigger liar, Romney or Ryan (via Crooks and Liars)?
Lawrence O’Donnell: Limbaugh attacks debate moderators as ‘far left-wing’ liberals (via Crooks and Liars).
White House: West Wing Week.
G.O.P. Voter Suppression:
- Jon: The 2012 exciting new voter suppression efforts.
- Pap and Ed: Right wing courts are sending America back to the dark ages
- Maher: New Rules on Republican voter suppression (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder: PA voter suppression scheme goes forward.
- Pap: Republican judicial hacks help suppress voters
Stephanie Cutter: Medicare Whiteboard:
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, New Mexico edition.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.