Roy Zimmerman: Iowa Edition of Vote Republican.
Mark Fiore: Dark Matters.
Sam Seder and Glenn Greenwald: The normalization of extremism.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Colorado edition:
- SlateTV: The gloves are off!
- Young Turks: Romney attacks Obama with welfare ad.
- Bill Press: DNC says Romney Campaign is ‘hitting below the belt’
- Maddow: Welfare ad “dog-whistle” racism from Mitt Romney.
- Young Turks: ‘Son Of Boss’ Ad
- Newsy: Rep. Allen West fights ad.
- Sam Seder: Tasteless fear-mongering anti-Obama ad asks America “Are we safer?”
- Jon on Mitt’s flailing ‘Romneycare’ defense (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Newsy: Obama ad questions whether Obama has paid income tax.
- Buzz60: New Romney ad aims at Catholic swing state voters.
- Maddow: The SuperPAC political week
- Jon: mocks conservative freakout over ‘Priorities USA Action’ ad.
- Young Turks: Alan West punches woman in face in new ad.
Roy Zimmerman: Montana Edition of Vote Republican.
Ann Telnaes: SuperPACs and their handlers put on a silly show.
- Newsy: Rep. Ryan will be named Romney Running mate on Saturday Morning.
- SlateTV: Obama’s new nickname for his opponent.
- Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, New York edition.
- Bill Press: Mitt’s tax problem.
- Ed and Pap: Harry Reid is right about Mitt’s taxes
- The Spin Room: Romney’s running mate.
- Jenn with UW Prof. Matt Barreto: Can Romney make a dent in the Latino vote?
- Stephanie and Markos: Was Jon Huntsman Sr. Sen. Reid’s source?
- Young Turks: How you can stop paying so much in taxes—just like Mitt Romney
- Newsy: Can Romney recover from a very bad month?
- SlateTV: Some high profile endorsements for Romeny.
- Sam Seder: Mitt Romney doesn’t know anything about dressage? YEAH, RIGHT!
- Jenn with Democratic strategist Kiki McLean: Mitt’s running mate.
ONN: Onion Week in Review.
Stephen looks back on Obama’s war on pizza.
White House: West Wing Week.
This Week in GOP Voter Suppression:
- Pap: The Pennsylvania effort to suppress the vote.
- Maddow: New ID laws.
- Jon on GOP exaggerated voter fraud claims (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder: PA is the new FL in voter suppression.
- Sharpton: Republicans ramp up voter suppression effort.
- Sen. Scott Brown is disturbed by push to register welfare recipients to vote (via Crooks and Liars).
- Rep. Allen West defends disenfranchising Ohio voters (via Crooks and Liars).
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.