- London Mayor dings Mitt (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder: Mitt’s blunders.
- Mitt #RomneyShambles
- SlateTV: Mitt’s no good, very bad week.
- Thom: Talking in code.
- “Was it something I said?” #RomneyShambles.
- Sam Seder: Has there ever been a worse Presidential candidate?
- Pap: Mitt Romney, The Olympic Ass Clown
- ‘Unbelievable,’ ‘Incomprehensible’: Krauthammer (!!!) slams Romney over Olympics comment.
- Michelle shows Mitt how it’s done.
Mark Fiore: ALEC Rock:
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: PA for it’s voter ID law.
- SlateTV: Pennsylvania’s Voter ID Law comes under Federal scrutiny as Republicans admit Mitt agenda
- Charlie Crist blasts Rick Scott over voter disenfranchisement (via Crooks and Liars).
Obama: Weekly Address.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Maryland edition.
Guns and Violence:
- Ann Telnaes: Our desensitization to violence.
- Mark Fiore: Gun Safety.
- Pap: The gun industry’s license to murder.
- Obama and Mitt square off on gun control.
Thom with Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Roy Zimmerman: Beer Party Anthem for patriots.
- Stephen supports Mitt’s very, very honest ads. (via Crooks and Liars).
- Jon on Mitt’s phony, “you didn’t build that” attacks (via Crooks and Liars).
- Young Turks: About that ad.
- Obama: “I believe”.
- Ezra Klein (for Maddow): Quoting out of context (via Crooks and Liars).
- Stephen defends Romney’s “Anglo Saxon” remark (via Crooks and Liars).
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Bachmann on her witch hunt.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Jonathan Mann: Screw You, Chick-Fil-A.
- Conan: Chick-Fil-A’s New Mascot—Chaz The Intolerant Chicken
- Stephen is a Chick-Fil-A culture warroir (via Crooks and Liars).
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Zina Sanders: Michele Bachman’s Christian Crusades:
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican Indiana edition.
- Ann Telnaes: If dodgeball were an Olympic sport.
- Mitt won’t reveal what he’s hiding in his tax returns.
- Alyona: MItt’s foreign policy stuck in the Cold War.
- Thom: Why is Mitt making out with bankers?
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Kentucy edition.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.