Young Turks: Darcy Burner–the aggressive progressive.
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Thom: How to marry a corporation.
ONN: Week in review.
Susie Sampson does The Young Turks.
Thom and Pap: Bain connection to death squads.
Jon on Egyptian tomato throwers.
- Ed: Desperate Romney camp to unleash kitchen sink attacks at Obama.
- Mitt dancing around the issues, Volume I.
- Mitt dancing around the issues, Volume II.
- Ann Telnaes: Caught on kiss-off cam.
- Olbermann: Ann Romney defends decision to not release more tax returns.
- Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, the New Hampshire verse:
- Alyona: Mitt’s refusal to give tax returns.
- Young Turks: Tricky Mitt…you’re not a crook, right?
- Mark Fiore: Myttlympics.
- Maddow: Burden of tax return question exceeds Romney’s political skill.
- CNN: Romney’s charges of “cronyism” are false.
- SlateTV: Mitt fails to invite Sarah Palin!
- Even Republicans think Mitt is hiding something.
- Sam Seder: What is the secret behind Mitt’s Magical IRA?
- Obama campaign apologizes to Mitt Romney:
- Maddow: Romney campaign in distress.
- Vetting Mitt’s Veeps: Marco Rubio.
- Young Turks: Mitt Romney’s new Latino ad starring Craig Romney
- Maddow: Racism and the “Southern Strategy” is Mitt Romney’s new political tactic!
- Lawrence’s Day in News: Romney’s campaign desperation.
- Ann Telnaes: Romney will only release two years of tax returns.
- What does retroactively retired mean?
- Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Arizona edition:
Sam Seder with Matt Taibbi: You should be freaking out over LIBOR scandal!.
ONN: This week in history.
Michele Bachmann Investigates:
- SlateTV: Michele Bachmann still pushing Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy despite GOP disaproval.
- Sam Seder: Michele Bachmann suggests Huma Abedin, is a secret undercover Muslim agent!
- Jon: Michele Bachmann and Huma Abedin’s Muslim brotherhood membership.
- Young Turks: John McCain defends Huma Abedin from Senate floor.
Young Turks: Oregon man strip for TSA.
Alyona: Texas Voter ID IS like a poll tax.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Young Turks: FAUX News latest attack on Obama.
- Sam Seder: The FAUX News / GOP lie & the perfect truth behind Obama’s “You didn’t build that”.
- Mitt Romney will say anything to get elected.
- Newsy: Bachmann claims Muslim group is infiltrating U.S. government.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Bill-O Calls Obama A “social justice anti-capitalist”.
Newsy: Nutcase Sheriff Arpaio claims Obama’s birth certificate is fake.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.