White House: West Wing Week.
- Pap and Sam Seder: Will Rick Scott go to jail for voter purge? PT 1
- Pap and Sam Seder: Will Rick Scott go to jail for voter purge? PT 2
- Pap and Sam Seder: Will Rick Scott go to jail for voter purge? PT 3
- Thom: Voter purge…Rick Scott gives the finger to Washington.
Darcy Burner’s keynote at the Friday mid-day Netroots Nation plenary:
Lilly Ledbetter on Paycheck Fairness.
Slatester: Michelle Obama does David Letterman.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Ann Telnaes: Paycheck Fairness Act fails in Senate.
Mark Fiore: Dogboy and Mr. Dan with Who’s on Second.
Mitt Romney criticizes Obama for wanting to hire more police, firemen and teachers?!?
Obama for America: Jobs.
Roy Zimmerman: Song of Mitt Romney:
We’ve heard it all before….
Sen. Cantwell (D-WA): Working for Washington.
Recalling the Wisconsin Recall Election:
- Sam Seder: Looking into WI recall election.
- Pap: Mitt will get spanked in Wisconsin.
- Thom and Pap: About Wisconsin.
- Young Turks: Big $$$ wins in Wisconsin.
- Alyona: How to buy an election.
- Sam Seder: Wisconsin and the demonization of public workers
- Stephanie Miller: Lessons from Wisconsin.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Mitt Romney penchant for impersonating a police officer.
Stephanie Miller with Dr. Jill Biden on troop support and the 2012 campaign.
Actual audio: Mitt’s campaign Day 1, part II.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Rock for Barack.
Thom: LA GOP spiral into chaos.
Alyona’s Happy Hour: Did Obama make a blow job joke?
Maddow: Going after Hillary Clinton.
Jen: Mitt’s donut gaffe.
Ann Telnaes: Whittling away health-care costs.
Greenman: Among the deniers at Denia-Palooza:
Slatester: Jeb Bush isn’t sticking to the script.
It’s up to you.
Ann Telnaes: GOP solutions for health-care reform.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.