Ann Telnaes: SuperPAC influence.
Thom with The Good, the Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Darcy Burner and Gen. Paul Eaton (ret): Responsible plan to end the war in Afghanistan:
Ann Telnaes: Memorial Day, 2012.
Illinois Rep. has a hissy fit over something or another.
Mr. Romney’s Run:
- Liberal Viewer: Should Romney’s irrational religion be a campaign issue?
- Mitt Romney: Little to like.
- Jen’s Roundtable: Talking Mitt
- Two Republican nominees.
- Actual Audio: Romney’s first day in office.
- Young Turks: Romney surrogate Donald Trump’s crazy birfer rant
- Romney’s economic record.
- Sam Seder: Amercia’s sinking ship.
- Buzz60: Mitt Romney’s app typo
- Bain Capital: We’re not so bad.
- Thom: Is Romney a unicorn?
- Steny Hoyer: Romney’s business record is fair game in campaign.
- Romney’s Massachusetts “record”.
Obama celebrates Pride Month.
WA State Republicans: “We’ve been Pfluged!
Stephanie Miller with Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA): Checking in on the Affordable Health Care Act:
- Maddow: Will stars align for Wisconsin unions?
- Newsy: Clinton heads to Wisconsin.
- Stephanie Miller: WI Recall political litmus test.
- Young Turks: Win or lose, good chance Gov. Walker will be indicted in the next couple of months.
- Maddow: Republicans see success in War on Unions.
Jon does First Lady Michelle Obama.
President Obama honors Robert Allen Zimmerman (a.k.a. Bob Dylan) and some other folks.
Pulling out of Iraq.
Liberal Viewer: Sheriff scams Sacramento out of jail money.
Mark Fiore: Too big to fail.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: MO Rep. Todd Akkin says voters shouldn’t pick Senators.
Sam Seder: Rush’s clueless food rant.
- Stephanie Miller: Boston DOMA ruling’s future impact
- Thom: Pastor Knapp, get your bedroom and virginity police.
- Newsy: Court strikes down key parts of DOMA
- Young Turks: Pastor Curtis Knapp wants to kill gays.
- Thom: DOMA is unconstitutional II.
- Sam Seder: DOMA ruled unconstitutional.
- Young Turks: Pastor wants to kill teh gays!
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Will GOP let NC Sink?
Ann Telnaes: Protecting U.S. babies.
Music Video: Obama was Foreign Born:
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Bizarre Republican violence.
Thom: Something rotten in Michigan.
Jon on NY soda ban.
Newsy: George Zimmerman’s bond revoked.
Florida is Up to Its Tricks Again:
- Alyona: Florida could keep thousands from voting.
- Sam Seder: The voter suppression begins in Florida.
- Ed and Pap: Eric Holder should prosecute Rick Scott over voter purge.
- Thom: The Florida election fix is happening.
- Sam Seder: Rick Scott slapped by DOJ and federal courts.
- Ed and Pap: DOJ stops FL
- Alyona’s Fireside Chat: Flordia’s war on voters.
Young Turks: Teabagger Rep. Joe Walsh says crazy, racist things.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.