Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Sen Chuck’s tweet.
Ed and Pap: Stop supporting ALEC members.
I didn’t speak up.
Mark Fiore: Dogboy and Mr. Dan in “Restrain Yourself”.
Sam Seder: Michele Bachmann says uninsured choose to not have health insurance!.
Maddow does Bill Maher.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Ann Telnaes: The Catholic leadership’s selective use of duct tape.
Roy Zimmerman: Vote Republican, Pennsylvania edition:
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Rep. West’s imaginary Communist Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White House: West Wing Week.
The Second Half of the G.O.P. Gladiatorial Games:
- Ron Paul takes potshots at Mitt, Newt, and Santorum.
- A match made in heaven.
- Mitt Romney is sooooooo gay!
- Buzz 60: Obama and Biden release their taxes. Romney??
- Jen Granholm: Romney is out of touch?
- What if Romney loses??
- Romney should listen to Lilly Ledbetter.
- Mitt Romney: Memories to last a lifetime
- Stephen on Mitt’s possible running mates.
- How Mitt Romeny got his tax extension:
- Mitt chats with Sean Hannity about his horse breeds, ties.
- Ann Telnaes: Santorum quits.
- Jon says “Goodbye” to Rick Santorum.
Young Turks: FAUX News mole is fired.
Is Herman Cain trying to sell chicken-topped pizza?
Sam Seder: Health Care and the Supreme Court.
Stephen on Sen. Chuck Grassley’s twitter feed.
Liberal Viewer: Is broccoli like health insurance?
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Young Turks: Obama calls Kanye a jackass…AGAIN!
The Republican War on Women™:
- Maddow: War on Women at the NRA.
- Actual Audio: Reince Priebus & the War Against Women
- Thom on the Snatch project.
- Stephen on the Democrat War on Women
- Sam Seder: Women are just like livestock says recently passed Georgia bill.
- Jen Gramholm with Nancy Pelosi: Women should run for office and ‘kick open the door’.
- Young Turks: Sarah Silverman’s abortion joke.
- Alyona debunks the BS about 92.3% of jobs lost by women.
Maddow: Gun violence.
Jen Granholm: The creators of Texts From Hillary.
Sam Seder: Conservatives trust in science declining.
Jon on CNN’s new branded news segments.
Young Turks: Cory Booker heroic fire rescue.
Ann Telnaes: Stand your ground laws.
Kimmel: Unnecessary Censorship.
Stephen does Michelle Obama.
Thom: Fracking earthquakes.
- Jon covers the Zimmerman charging.
- Liberal Viewer: Will Hannity be a witness against Zimmerman?
- Ed and Pap: Self-centered Hannity making Trayvon murder all about Hannity.
- Young Turks: “Stand Your Ground” law in Florida is a ‘classic case’ of NRA lobbying.
- Thom: Zimmerman had the rules of engagement wrong.
- Jon on outrage over NBC’s selective editing.
- Young Turks: Hannity defends Zimmerman.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker saves neighbor from fire.
Remember Big oil tax breaks?
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Drug testing Child Support Recipients!?!
Young Turks: Obama vs. Bush on income equality.
Shit Rep. Allen West says.
Thom: So much more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.