Jon does Russ Feingold.
White House: West Wing Week, 100 episode edition:
Ann Telnaes: SCOTUS grants stay in MT Supreme Court case.
Young Turks: Stephen Colbert converts dead Mormons to Judaism.
The G.O.P. Games:
- Jon on the Arizona GOP debate.
- Young Turks: Romney’s Koch brothers connection.
- Stephen on Mitt and Donald in Michigan
- Mitt Romney: The GOPs most extreme candidate.
- 100 proof Mitt (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- What’s Mitt’s explaination?
- Stephen on Mitt’s debate performance.
- Young Turks: Are Mitt and Ron BFF?
- Eric Schwartz: STFU Newt Gingrich.
- Young Turks: Newt would ignore our U.S. military commanders.
- Testing Newt’s theory about gun racks in Volts. (h/t Michael.
- Bill Maher: On Newt.
- Ann Telnaes: Rick Sanoturm’s environmental beliefs.
- Actual Audio: Rick Santorum vs the French Revolution
- Bill Maher with some Rick Santorum tweets.
- Eric Schwartz: STFU Santorum.
- Bill Maher: On Santorum.
- Young Turks: Paul and Romney crushes Santorum.
Mark Fiore: Little Green Man.
Thom: The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Roy Zimmerman: Another verse for “Vote Republican”:
Stephen fires back at Nancy Pelosi’s attack ad.
Obama does Detroit.
First congressional district candidates speak to Watcom Democrats.
Sam Seder: Who wrote the drone legislation?
Alyona: Nuclear fear mongering.
Virginia’s “State Rape” and Other Fronts in the Republican War on Women:
- Jon: Like a “TSA pat-down inside their vagina.” (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young Turks: Abstinence for married couples.
- One Minute News: IN Republican refuses to honor Girl Scouts.
- Alyona: What are women for?
- Ann Telnaes: No longer the party of Lincoln.
- SNL: Really? Really! (via WaPo).
- Young Turks: Most Americans are pro-birth control.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Radicalized Girl Scouts.
- Jon: an all male panel’s right to choose for a woman
Thom: More of the Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Stephen does Nancy.
Comcast Newsmakers interviews Gov. Christine Gregoire.
Sam Seder: The Heartland Institute documents.
WI state Rep. Joel Kleefisch (R-38th) is Worst Person in the World.
Obama visits Boeing workers:
Young Turks: David Koch admits buying Wisconsin.
Key & Peele onObama’s anger management.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.