Jennifer Granholm: Why GOP policies don’t address income disparities in America.
Young Turks: Republicans busting public employee unions in AZ.
The SuperPAC Bites Back:
- Ann Telnaes: Feeding the SuperPac beast
- Stephen on the Americone Dream Super Pack pack.
- Mark Fiore: Generic SuperPac Advertisement.
- Stephen: The Greatest American SuperPAC donors.
- SuperPAC meets the Superbowl.
Young Turks: The rectal exam amendment to anti-abortion bill.
White House: Tuskegee Airmen visit the White House:
Young Turks: Obama’s National Prayer Breakfast (Romney vs the poor).
Flashback: Newt Gingrich talks about asking advice from Penn State football coach Joe Paterno about assistant coaches (via Political Wire).
Young Turks: Nutcase Senator Hatch to Obama “You’re not Jesus”.
The G.O.P. Primary Freak Show:
- Sam Seder: Anonymous exposes Ron Paul.
- Rick Santorum suffers from some Bad Lip Reading:
- ONN: GOP race now between Mitt and total voter apathy and other news of the week.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Newt hates freedom of religion.
- Actual Audio: Sarah Palin defends Newt (or is it a poetry slam?)
- Ed and Pap: The end of Newt?
- Newt would like to live on the moon.
- Ann Telnaes: Newt’s ideas are hard to digest.
- Thom: Did the Gingrich campaign commit election fraud?
- Alyona: Romney will ‘fix’ safety net by gutting it.
- Jon on Mitt’s lack of concern for the poor (via Political Wire).
- Young Turks: Romney doesn’t care about poor people.
- Mitt’s most out of touch moments.
- Jennifer Granholm: UAW president says Mitt Romney can’t win Michigan.
- Young Turks: Romney ‘misspoke’ on ‘very poor’ comments.
- Red State Update: Mitt hates old people and wins Florida anyway.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Spotlight on Mitt
- Mitt commits ANOTHER unforced error:
- Jon: Mitt, Donald and the coalition of the wealthy.
- Thom: That’s not Punxatawney Phil…it’s…Trump!
- Mitt gets glitter bombed (and can’t sing) (via Crooks and Liars).
Liberal Viewer: Michelle Malkin &Bill O’Reilly lie on Gitmo lawyers exposed.
Stephen: Tea Party demands to rewrite history.
White House: West Wing Week.
Shuster with Michael Musto on a recent study showing that lower IQs lead to conservative views:
Sam Seder: In Alabama, God says “don’t raise Teacher pay”.
The Komen Kaper:
- Young Turks: Komen severs relationship with Planned Parenthood.
- Newsy: Funding pulled from Planned Parenthood for political reasons.
- Buzz 60: Uproar as Komen pulls plug on Planned Parenthood
- Young Turks: Planned Parenthood donations soar.
- Ann Telnaes: Komen v. Planned Parenthood.
- Young Turks take on anti-abortion activist.
- Shuster: The backlash.
- Young Turks: Komen reverses decision.
- Newsy: Komen restores Planned Parenthood grants.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Jennifer Granholm: Will voter ID laws make voting more secure—or more selective?.
Young Turks: 243K jobs created in January.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.