Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
White House: West Wing Week.
That political whorehouse that is Fox News is Worst Person in the World.
- Sam Seder: Our SOPA blackout
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Three SOPA Power Players.
- Mark Fiore: SOPA–PIPA
- Thom: Blacked out over SOPA.
- Alyona’s Fireside Chat: SOPA blackout, future model for protest?
- Jon on the SOPA protests.
- About SOPA and PIPA.
- Rockbottomcookie: Stop SOPA.
- Sam Seder: SOPA & PIPA not the first time governments have messed with the web
- Keith and Markos: shocking victory over SOPA
- Alyona: PIPA/SOPA stopped for now.
Congressman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) is Worst Person in the World.
Sam Seder: Arizona pretends Mexicans don’t exist.
Obama: Lunar New Year Message.
Olbermann with Nancy Pelosi: Reflections on election 2012.
Stephen does retired justice John Paul Stevens.
Thom with Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
The G.O.P. Primary Asylum:
- Sam Seder: Republican clown car just got roomier.
- SC debate redux:
- Bill Maher: Rick Perry’s secret PAC ad.
- Thom: 94 hamsters and Rick Perry’s brain.
- The Huntsman girls’ unseen anti-Romney ad.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Huntsman scrubs web site of anti-Romney materials.
- Ed: Wildest day of the GOP campaign leaves Mitt ‘Cayman’ Romney reeling
- Mitt Romney dodges questions
- Mitt Romney is STILL dodging.
- Young Turks: Mr. 15%
- Pap: Public thinks Romney only cares for the wealthy
- Sharpton: Mitt Romney scrambles to hide Cayman Islands ‘loot’ .
- Mitt Romney throws Granny off a cliff.
- Mitt: Maybe.
- Mitt Romney goes to SNL
- Ad: Rich Kids for Romney:
- A taxing day for Mitt Romney.
- Mitt Romney, for laughs. (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Alyona’s Tool Time award: Mitt Romney “from the streets”
- Ed and Pap: Is Romney breaking the law with offshore bank accounts?
- Thom: Is Mitt Romney a serial killer?
- Mitt: Bain vs. Detroit
- Ann Telnaes: When $362,000 a year is “not very much”.
- Pro-Gingrich PAC imagines an Obama—Romney debate (via Political Wire).
- Actual Audio: Newt thinks he will win South Carolina.
- Stephen on Newt: He’s a Southern gentleman.
- Red State Update: Newt’s open marriage, Rick Perry drops out, Mitt’s rich….
- Newt Gingrich: Man of many wives.
- Ann Telnaes: GOP wants an open marriage with Mitt.
- Young Turks: Newt’s “Open Marriage” is worst example of family values.
- Jon mocks Newt over “open marriage” accusation.
- Thom: Crazy Alert—Rick Perry’s Tattoo
Sam Seder: A million signatures in Wisconsin.
Young Turks: Obama’s “Al Green” performance is a hit.
Alyona: Citizens United, two years later.
Ann Telnaes: Stephen Colbert’s truthiness.
Thom with some Good, Bad and Very, Very Ugly.
Running for President of the United States of South Carolina:
- Jon is adrift in a sea of Colbert SuperPAC money.
- Colbert SuperPAC is definitely not coordinating with Stephen Colbert.
- Colbert SuperPAC: Vote Herman Cain, not Stephen Colbert.
- Stephen Colbert is attacked by Colbert SuperPAC.
- Stephen and Herman rally in South Carolina.
Ed with some Republican Psychotalk
Newt Gingrich sneers his way to Worst Person in the World.
Brave New Foundation: President Eisenhower warned us about Military-Industrial Complex and today’s war profiteers.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.