Thom with even more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Mark Fiore: Distract-O-Tron
Young Turks: Unemployment drops to 8.5%.
Thom with more Good, Bad and Very, Very Ugly.
Obama Fights Back:
- Young Turks: Obama makes recess appointment.
- Jon: Obama’s rogue recess appointment of Richard Cordray.
- Young Turks: Republicans react to Obama’s recess appointment.
Young Turks: KS Speaker of House’s “Mrs. YoMama”
Same Sex Marriage for Washington:
- Gov. Christine Gregoire (D-WA) will introduce same-sex marriage equality bill:
- Hypervocal: Washington Governor supports same-sex marriages
Thom on ALEC’s disturbing level of influence.
The 99% Nyan Cat.
Greenman: Myth of the mini ice age.
Roy Zimmerman: Happy political new year.
The G.O.P. Primary Reality Show:
- Jon on the Republican Romspringa
- Rick Perry’s Strong Will
- Young Turks: Savage on 8 years of Googling Santorum.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Santorum’s contraception license to do bad things in bed?
- Olbermann with Dan Savage: Perspective on Rick Santorum’s ascent.
- Sam Seder: Santorum will protect your tax dollars from Black people.
- Stephen: Santorum’s Iowa surge.
- Young Turks: Santorum covers for John Ensign.
- Liberal Viewer: FAUX News hides Santorum’s extreme anti-gay history again
- Ann Telnaes: If Rick Santorum were the GOP Nominee.
- Stephen on the fun funness of being Rick Santorum.
- Red State Update: Santorum almost wins.
- Ed and Pap on Romney’s Iowa victory
- Stephen on Mitt, Rick and the Iowa caucus.
- Thom: A surging Santorum thinks condoms should be outlawed.
- Laid off worker says Mitt put profits before people.
- Alyona: Mitt Romney represents ‘worst aspects of capitalism’.
- Lowrence O’Donnell: Mitt’s pathetic attempt to rewrite America the Beautiful
- Which Mitt is McCain endorsing?
- John McCain sings the praises of President Barack Obama (via TalkingPointsMemo):
- Sharpton: Newt Gingrich intent on destroying Mitt Romney
- Young Turks: Newt’s laughable switch on Climate Change.
- Newt Gingrich has changes abortion policy hours before Iowa caucuses
- Young Turks: Newt Gingrich is an angry old man.
- ONN:Did media treat Bachmann differently because she is a crazy woman?
- One Minute News: You won’t have Michele to kick around anymore.
- Sam Seder: A farewell to Michele Bachmann
- Michele steps aside.
- Jon: Thus ends America’s interest in anything Iowa
- Who wants to pretend they’re not a millionaire?
- Young Turks: Have Republicans stopped pretending that they’re not racist?.
Sam: Mr. 999 is Baaaaaack.
Young Turks: Tech Blackout to protest SOPA?
Thom with The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Pat Robertson is declared by God Worst Person in the World.
Three Republican freshmen members of the New Hampshire state house are Worst Person in the World.
Stephen: Catch 2012.
White House: West Wing Week.
One Minute News: The most awkward landlord—tenet relationship ever.
Alyona’s Fireside Chat: Lobbying works…just ask corporations:
Young Turks: Citizens United overturned in MT and NYC.
Stephen takes a tip from Pat Robertson.
Lawrence O’Donnell: GOP campaign lights up comedians.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.