Young Turks: FAUX News’ curious Christmas poll.
Thom debates Horace Cooper on voter fraud.
Jennifer Granholm ponders how Republicans get people across the country to vote against their own interests:
Young Turks: What Americans think about socialism.
Alynoa’s Tool Time: Capital One is greedy.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
The G.O.P. Primary Reality Show:
- Maddow: Iowa chaos!
- Sharpton: Who is more dangerous for America?
- Buzz 360: Iowa polls are all over the freakin’ place.
- Maddow: Going rogue in Iowa.
- The Obama campaign lays out multiple pathways to victory.
nutcasescaucus for Sarah Palin in Iowa.
- Buzz 360: The I’s that really matter.
- Thom: …then THEY came for Newt & then Perry!!!
- Young Turks: Newt chokes up over his mother.
- Newt considers Sarah Palin for his Energy Czar (via Right Wing Watch):
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Newt’s disorganized campaign.
- Newt intends to pack courts with judges from Regent & Liberty University, Federalist Society (via Right Wing Watch):
- Young Turks: Newt’s energy flip-flops are a case study in corruption.
- Thom: Did new voter I.D. laws bite Newt in the ass?.
- What is Mitt hiding?
- Young Turks: Bachmann’s Iowa State Chair jumps ship to Ron Paul.
- Ed: Bachmann’s campaign implodes. Accusations fly.
- Newsy: Bachmann’s campaign manager jumps ship.
- Newsy: Romney takes aim at Big Bird.
- Mitt Romney takes aim at Big Bird.
- Young Turks: Mitt wants to turn Big Bird into a corporate whore.
- Ezra Klein: Republicans self-disenfranchisement.
- The Romney Rule (via Crooks and Liars).
- Newsy: Perry’s part-time Congress idea.
- Young Turks: Racism isn’t the worst thing about Ron Paul (via Crooks and Liars).
- Young Turks: Ron Paul’s more sinister than ‘peace, love and no jail for pot’
- Ed, Pap and Lizz: Michele meets metal man.
- WTF??? Michele reads speech from iPAD (i.e. teleprompter) (via Crooks and Liars).
- Animated Santorum.
- Newsy: Santorum surges from behind!
- Sharpton: Santorum’s solution for joblessness.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: G.O.P. establishment efforts to destroy Santorum are on!
Buzz 60: A weekend left in Iowa.
Newsy: Very bad news for Republicans—Unemployment hits three-year low.
Thom to US Senator Ron Wyden (D- OR): “You’re fired!”
The Obamas wish you and military families “happy holidays”.
Young Turks: Larry “wide stance” Craig IS BAAAAAAACK.
Thom with some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Year In Review:
- The top 10 G.O.P. moments of 2011:
- Mark Fiore: The year in crazy.
- Ann Telnaes: Year in Review.
- 2011: Year of OWS
- Ezra Klein: The year in repealing and replacing:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The year in political comedy.
Not exactly Rick Snyder (R-MI).
Young Turks: Good riddance, Sen. Ben Nelson.
White House: West Wing Week.
Mark Fiore: Aggregating Arianna.
Alyona: TSA needs more intel, less groping.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.