Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Robert A. Niblock, CEO of Lowe’s is, Worst Person in the World.
Young Turks: Police departments use drones to spy on Americans.
WI Secretary of State Scott Fitzgerald confirms his role as Worst Person in the World.
Politifact Gets Their Facts Wrong:
Liberal Viewer: Detention without trial now in US law?
Young Turks: Hedge fund managers meet in secret with politicians.
Christmas goes Political:
- How the Gingrich Stole Christmas:
- Susie Sampson tackles the War on Christmas.
- The Obamas honor military families for the holidays.
- Mark Fiore: Twas the Night before Newt.
- Maddow: Newt’s little Virginia problem.
- Young Turks: Pro-adultery site endorses The Newt.
- Hell freezes over? Thom agrees with Newt about stopping the Supreme Court.
- Maddow: Palin on Obama’s Christmas card.
- Young Turks: Newt’s “arrest ‘activist’ Judges with U.S. Marshalls”.
- Red State Update: Divided nation Christmas:
- Santa Election.
- Sam Seder and friends with an update on The War on Christmas.
- Eric Schwartz: Christmastime in LaLa Land.
- A Christmas Carol For the Rest of Us:
Ann Telnaes: Shooting for Justice.
The G.O.P. Christmas Massacre of 2011:
- Olbermann and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) on What is going on in the house.
- Thom: The Teabagger Republicans just raised taxes on the 99%s.
- Young Turks: Republicans even lost the Wall Street Journal!
- Last Word: Boehner’s problem.
- Olbermann speaks with Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) on the ideological battle behind it.
- Maddow: The Battle Royale in GOP D.C.
- Thom: Instead of tax breaks…G.O.P. vote on a bust of Churchill, out of Wingding conspiracy theory.
- President Obama: What 40 Dollars Means.
- Alyona: Republicans cave, Democrats show they have some balls (post OWS).
- Olbermann with Andy Kroll: Why Boehner caved.
- Obama’s big Christmas gift.
Nutcase Ted Nugent crazies his way to Worst Person in the World.
White House: West Wing Week.
Alyona: Occupy the Iowa Caucus.
Young Turks: “Fetal personhood” initiative ruled misleading.
Thom with some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
The G.O.P. Primary Carnival:
- Ed with Howard Dean on Newt and Mitt.
- Gingrich and Paul scare the bejesus out of Republican Leaders. Score, Mitt!
- “Any President Mr. Romney? Really”?
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Mitt Romney wants to ban PACs?!?
- Actual Audio: Donald Trump might still run!
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Bachmann is a “real person”.
- The Bachmann’s wish you a merry Christmas.
- Young Turks: Why Republicans are losing it over Ron Paul.
- Could Ron Paul destroy the Iowa caucuses?
- Alyona: MSM downplays Ron Paul’s Iowa lead.
- Ron Paul walks out on interview over newsletter questions.
- Red State Update: The Elf Who Liked Ron Paul.
- Young Turks: Ron Paul getting hate from the G.O.P. establishment.
- Ann Telnaes: Newt trims the Judicial branch.
- Actual Audio: Meghan McCain on the Callista Gingrich problem
- Sam Seder: Newt to gays, “vote for Obama if you want equal rights.”
- …or did he say that? Here is the video: You decide.
Young Turks: Pat Robertson, “Gays should unacquire their sexuality.
Jonathan Mann: Corporations are not people!
Matthew Thornton III, senior vice president for U.S. operations at FedEx, is thrown into ring as Worst Person in the World.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Top 5 political videos of the year.
Young Turks: Strange Kim Jon il facts.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.