Stephen interviews new American citizen, John Oliver.
The New Yorker: How reënacting slavery became an education tool.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
The Dotard Трамп and His Band of Liars, Thieves, and Snowflakes:
- Seth Meyers: Governor Gavin Newsom on suing The Dotard
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп loves to disgrace us with his presence
- Chris Hayes: How organizers plan to do something about The Dotard in 2020
- Robert Reich: Five ways Трамп has NOT drained the swamp
- The Late Show: Kim Jong-Un is miffed about Трамп and Oscars snubs
- Samantha Bee: Meet the impeachment managers
- Rachel Maddow: Rule of law already broken where it involves Трамп
- Bruce W. Nelson: No Man Left Behind (Трамп’s Guiding Principle):
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп wins best picture
- The Late Show: Introducing the President Трамп foundation line
- SNL Weekend Update: Cathy Anne on Трамп’s impeachment acquittal
- Chris Hayes: How to check Трамп
- Bruce W. Nelson: Oh Vladimir! (A Song of Love)
- Seth Meyers: Трамп and Barr protect convicted felon Roger Stone and Bernie wins New Hampshire
- WaPo: Barr pushes back on Трамп comments attacking Justice Department
- Bill Maher: Rich daddy pays for it
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп is drunk with power
- Bruce W. Nelson: We have got Colbert, Трамп has got Kid Rock
- Samantha Bee: Трамп’s revenge tour
- Vox: How a Bible prophecy shapes Трамп’s foreign policy
- Conan: Трамп’s Valentine’s day plans
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard gets us in the mood for Valentine’s Day
- Robert Reich: The truth about Трамп’s economy
- Lauren Mayer: Oh Yeah, He Learned His Lesson:
- Late Show: “Трамп’s Anatomy,” coming this fall to CBS
- Rachel Maddow: Barr interfering in some cases that are not yet public
- Bruce W. Nelson: Don Junior and The Badger (an epic poem)
- Chris Hayes: The only thing to stop Трамп is us
- Seth Meyers: Трамп and Barr corrupt the Justice Department as John Kelly speaks out
The Atlantic: How the nuclear family broke down.
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
- Trevor: The New Hampshire primary 2020
- Stephen: Biden campaign shook, Democratic field narrows after New Hampshire primary
- Seth Meyers: Late Night Democratic Presidential debate, New Hampshire
- Mark Fiore: Time to panic
- New York Times: What New Hampshire tells us about the 2020 election
- Conan: The Nevada’s caucus app
- Daily Show: Don’t fuck this up, New Hampshire
- Stephen: South Carolina primary has native son Stephen all fired up
- Bill Maher: One-on-one with Amy Klobuchar
- Samantha Bee: We gave Andrew Yang $50K. Here’s what happened next.
- Roll Call: New Hampshire candidates’ speeches in just 2 minutes
- WaPo: New Hampshire primary speeches in 3.5 minutes
- Trevor: Bloomberg battles The Dotard and his stop-and-frisk past
- Seth Meyers checks in with the DNC on a big night for Democrats
- Our Cartoon President: Democrats react to the New Hampshire primary results
- Daily Show: Yang is out, but universal basic income still matters
- Trevor: Bernie wins New Hampshire, Biden fades, and Klobuchar surges
- Stephen: The Dotard’s New Hampshire rally
The Atlantic: “Karma” comes for a border agent.
Jimmy Dore: NYTimes says Mitt Romney is a “Man alone!”:
Roy Wood, Jr.The Chitlin’ Circuit.
Samantha Bee: Prager U wants you! (To become a conservative).
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.