Samantha Bee: Are Republicans being shadow banned? (No.)
The Dotard Трамп on Trial:
- Stephen: According to Alan Dershowitz, anything Трамп does is legal if it’s done in pursuit of his reelection
- Trevor: Trump forwards his xenophobic agenda
- Robert Reich: The big picture of the impeachment trial
- Now This: Sen. Cory Booker says “A trial without witnesses looks more like a cover-up”
- Reflect: Rand Paul’s trial question gets thrown out by Chief Justice Roberts
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s impeachment lawyers argue he can do whatever he wants
- Mark Fiore: The grand-ol-adaptable party
- Daily Show: The Трамп truck hits D.C.
- Stephen: John Bolton is committed to getting his story out, even if it takes down Трамп:
- Trevor: Trump lawyer Alan Dershowitz shocks the impeachment trial.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mitt Romney is our only hope
- WaPo: Unpacking The Dotard’s “deal of the century” for the Middle East
- Seth Meyers: Trump issues threats amid Bolton impeachment bombshell
- Comedian Baratunde breaks down the problem with Трамп’s impeachment defense
- Daily Show: Exclusive impeachment trial footage of Pam Bondi
- The Late Show: American witness warrior
- Our Cartoon President: Season 3 premire:
- Trevor: John Bolton and Lev Parnas throw a wrench in The Dotard’s defense
- Lauren Mayer: The Ballad of John Bolton
- The Late Show: The Age of Impeachment
- Stephen: Трамп impeachment trial enters the 11th hour with no word on witnesses
- Now This: Who is John Bolton?
- Jimmy Kimmel cuts through impeachment nonsense
- Daily Show: Milk to get you through impeachment
- Conan: How pregnant women are dealing with Трамп’s travel ban
- Stephen: Bolton revelations put pressure on GOP to allow witnesses in Трамп impeachment trial:
- Seth Meyers: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s feud with NPR’s Mary Louise Kelly
- Now This: Wind knocks over part of the new border wall.
- Jimmy Kimmel: BUSHY BOLTON’S BOMBSHELL
- Robert Reich: On the “cult of Трамп”
- Trevor: FAUX News turns on John Bolton
- Late Night storytime: Трамп on Mars
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Bill Maher: New Rule—Do the wrong thing.
- Samantha Bee: The #YangGang rang and we answered
- Now This: Wisconsin dairy farmer shares fears for 4 more years of Трамп
- Stephen: Ask-O-Matic technology allows Stephen Colbert to visit Iowa voters without leaving his couch
- Robert Reich: The presidential primaries explained
- Our Cartoon President: Cartoon Hillary urges cartoon Warren to dumb it down
- Daily Show: Vote Joe. Or don’t.
- Vice News: Iowans describe 2020 candidates in one word
- Stephen: Democratic primary gets weird as Iowa caucus draws near
- Conan: Bernie Sanders doesn’t know what a podcast is
- Samantha Bee: Is the Iowa caucus a relic of the past?
- Now This: Why justice reform is so important to 2020 Pres. candidate Deval Patrick
- Our Cartoon President: Cartoon AOC shows cartoon Joe Biden how to appear “with it”
- Bill Maher: Mayor Pete!
- Stephen with Samantha: We’re going to try to have fun at the 2020 Conventions
Bruce Nelson: The Rigor Mortis Tortoise, a Mitch McConnell campaign song.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Samantha Bee: Coronavirus is scary! CDC budget cuts make it scarier.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.