The Daily Show: Iran’s Foreign Minister vows not-so-swift revenge
Bruce Nelson: Staying hopeful in troubled times, aka, “The shit song”.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Murderous Dictator Wannabees:
- The Late Show: The Dotard Трамп’s Super Bowl ad—Exclusive sneak peek
- Seth Meyers: Congress votes to limit Трамп’s war powers after Iran lies
- Now This: Fact check—The Dotard made a LOT of false claims in his Iran speech
- Chris Hayes: Трамп moves to gut landmark environmental law
- WaPo: Why Democrats say they’re withholding the impeachment articles
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп, master of naming things, pitches “NATOME” at presser
- Young Turks: Трамп attacked Iran over (imminent threat of) impeachment
- Mark Fiore: SPACE FORCE!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп gets no credit
- Daily Show: What’s behind Трамп’s decision to kill Iran’s Qassem Soleimani?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The future of the Трамп “cult”
- Late Night: “Hey Congress, U Up?”:
- Chris Hayes: Trump in 2011 suggests a President could start a war with Iran for political survival
- Jimmy Kimmel: No one trusts The Dotard
- Stephen: John Bolton, who objected to Трамп’s Ukraine “drug deal,” days he would testify
- Now This: Who is Stephanie Grisham? Narrated by comedian Andy Haynes
- Seth Meyers with Rachel Maddow: Iran’s retaliation against the US
- Stephen: Sen. Sanders is concerned that Sen. McConnell wants an impeachment trial without witness testimony
- Reflect: Michael Flynn slammed with six month prison sentence recommendation
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп just wants to be #1
- The Late Show: Exclusive footage of team Трамп’s Iran intel briefing
- Now This: Who is Stephen Miller? (Narrated by Debra Messing)
- WaPo: A brief history of when Трамп has shown self-awareness
- Trevor: Трамп brings U.S. to brink of war with Iran
- Chris Hayes: Facebook’s new decision to allow lies in political ads will benefit Трамп
- Stephen: President Трамп sez “I like to obey the law”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What happens when Трамп goes off prompter
- David Pakman: Forensic psychiatrist—There’s a madman in the White House
- Ali Velshi: Nancy Pelosi gets results by withholding impeachment articles
- Seth Meyers: The Dotard Трамп responds to Iran’s retaliation
- Jimmy Kimmel: Never give The Dotard crazy options
- Trevor: Iran retaliates & Трамп outlines next steps
- Rachel Maddow: Another Clinton investigation championed by Трамп comes up empty:
- WaPo: Republicans on impeachment witnesses, then and now
- Now This: Трамп is silent as Puerto Rico reels from back-to-back earthquakes
- Stephen: White House officials “shushed” lawmakers who asked questions during Iran briefing
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
- Seth Meyers: Sen. Elizabeth Warren talks Julian Castro’s endorsement, Kate McKinnon and calling donors
- Rachel Maddow: Bloomberg, Steyer ad spending dwarfs rest of 2020 field
- WaPo: 2020 candidates speak out against escalating tensions with Iran
- Chris Hayes: Vote to hear witnesses? “Had hope before that was dashed” Booker says
- Stephen: For Sen. Bernie Sanders, the increased focus on climate change is the difference between 2016 and 2020
- Full Frontal Rewind: Make Voting Fair Again
- Seth Meyers: Sen. Elizabeth Warren discusses Iran, avoiding war and Трамп’s impeachment trial
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What Tom Steyer saw early on about impeaching The Dotard
- Samantha Bee: Delaniacs, rejoice!
- Andrew Yang enters The New Yorker’s cartoon caption contest:
- Stephen: Sen. Bernie Sanders will do everything he can to stop A war with Iran
- Rachel Maddow: Tom Steyer spending suggest explanation for surprise polls in NV and SC
- Seth Meyers: Late Night Democratic presidential debate
Bruce Nelson: It can only get better once it can’t get worse.
The Atlantic: How cities became childless
Robert Reich: Four reasons why millennials don’t have any money
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.