Robert Reich: The real winner of the 2019 elections.
Hasan Minhaj: Mental health.
The Atlantic: From the Iraq war to ballet, a veteran’s inspiring story.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Impeachable Grifters:
- Stephen: After demanding public hearings, Republicans complain they’re “boring”
- Trevor: Трамп impeachment hearings—Day one
- Ari Melber: Трамп attacks impeachment witness during testimony
- The Late Show: Bose fact-canceling headphones
- Seth Meyers: House holds first public impeachment hearing into Трамп
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Rep. Eric Swalwell—Key new impeachment witness “person of integrity”
- Full Frontal: Will Трамп get booed? Veterans edition!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп to release MORE IMPORTANT Ukraine transcript
- Stephen: Bill Taylor’s testimony closely ties Трамп to Ukraine quid pro quo
- Rachel Maddow: State Department aide overheard The Dotard checking on Ukraine scheme
- Conan: How CBS covered the impeachment hearing
- Bruce Nelson: “Not as outlandish as it could be”
- New York Times: Key moments from the Трамп impeachment hearing, Day 1
- The Late Show: It’s impeachment hearing eve!
- Stephen: Jared Kushner wants to live-stream the border wall construction
- Lauren Mayer: Adam Schiff, you’re the chairman of my heart:
- Samantha Bee: It’s Paula’s White House
- Ari Melber: Longest-serving Трамп adviser Roger Stone found guilty
- Trevor: FAUX News on impeachment hearings—Where’s the sex?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп’s attacks on Marie Yovanovitch are witness intimidation
- New York Times: What is impeachment?
- Jimmy Kimmel: Republicans think impeachment hearings are BORING
- Stephen: Трамп teases release of “tantalizing” first phone call With Ukraine
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s unqualified federal judge appointments
- The Daily Show: The source of Трамп’s totally not weird way of standing
- Late Show Alter Egos: Rudy Giuliani edition
- Seth Meyers: Impeachment bombshell ties Трамп and Rudy to Ukraine scheme
- Mark Fiore: Devin Nunes imagined worlds
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп judging MAGA rap competition
- Stephen: Republicans cite insane debunked conspiracy theories during Bill Taylor testimony
- Rachel Maddow: Guilty verdict for Stone is a lesson to Трамп on witness tampering
- WaPo: A State Department official inflated her résumé—She’s not the first Трамп appointee to do so.
- Chris Hayes: Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez—“It’s bad.”
- Samantha Bee: Трамп’s impeachment hearings aren’t going well…if you’re Трамп
- Bruce Nelson: What could really go wrong?
- Trevor: The Трамп administration book club
- Bill Maher: “I’m a crook, so what?”
- Stephen: A Late Show impeachment pre-enactment
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Roger Stone’s conviction is a warning for Gordon Sondland
- NY Times: Key moments from the Трамп impeachment hearing, Day 2
- The Late Show: The ABCs of impeachment
- Seth Meyers: Steve Kornacki points out the similarities between Clinton’s and Трамп’s impeachment
- Now This: Did The Dotard break the law during the impeachment hearing?
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп Ukraine theory seen as classic Vladimir Putin alternative narrative
- Stephen: What was The Dotard doing while Congress debated the end of his Presidency?
- Chris Hayes: “This is worse than Nixon” says Neal Katyal on the impeachment latest
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard’s impeachment hearings begin ON TV
- Late Show: Let’s all sing The Impeachment Song
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship
The Atlantic: Will America fall like Rome?
Bill Maher: New Rule—Let it go.
- Trevor: Julián Castro—A bold and fearless presidential campaign against Трамп in 2020
- Jimmy Dore: Peter King announces he’s LEAVING Congress in 2020:
- Seth Meyers: Former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick joins 2020 presidential race
- Stephen: Democratic presidential field narrows from 17 to 19 candidates
- Jonathan Mann: Stop running for President, nobody wants you:
- Trevor: Bloomberg’s belated 2020 bid
- Seth Meyers: Billionaires freak out about Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders
Robert Reich: The myth of voter fraud.
The New Yorker: Janelle Monáe on growing up queer and Black.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.