Ann Telnaes: Grover Norquist on raising taxes.
Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA): 10th anniversary of Enron:
Mark Fiore: Hard science.
Ann Telnaes: The most wonderful time of the year.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Bloomberg’s army.
- Occupy the Washington state’s special leg session.
- Thom: Seattle’s Dorli Rainey on being pepper sprayed.
- Olbermann with Jackson Browne on his performance at Zuccotti Park
- Ann Telnaes: Speech is not created equal.
- Sam Seder: GOP plan to neutralize OWS.
- The Pepper Spray song.
- Young Turks: Adam Carolla OWS rant.
- Thom: GOP admits being frightened by the Occupy movement.
- Olbermann with Markos on Republican’s summoning Frank Luntz.
Thom reveals some Good, some Bad, and Some Very, Very Ugly.
Jon on Obama’s war on Thanksgiving.
Ann Telnaes: Detainee provision trashes the Constitution.
Jon on elections in Egypt.
WA and RI Governors want pot recognized for medical uses.
Young Turks: Republicans won’t tax the rich to offset payroll tax.
An interview with Rep. Roger Goodman (D-WA-45).
Rupert Murdoch hacks his way to Worst Person in the World.
The Republican Primary Asylum
- Bashir: Who’s the biggest flip-flopper?
- Sharpton: The party of gaffes.
- Sam Seder: Herman Cain’s extremely simplistic view of foreign policy.
- Lawrence O’Donnell with Ginger White: Gifts from Herman.
- Rick Perry mocks Rick Perry
- Young Turks: Rick Perry’s latest disaster.
- Herman Cain’s brain.
- Alyona’s Happy Hour: Women for Herman Cain.
- Newsy: Cain launches “Women for Cain” site.
- Young Turks: Cain’s hilarious sex scandal.
- Sam Seder: Women for Cain!
- Herman Cain’s 1986 sexual harassment training video.
- Ed and Pap: Stupidity is Cain’s problem.
- Stephen on the Cain scandal.
- Jon: Thirteen years and can’t close the deal.
- Conan’s new Herman Cain campaign adRep. Roger Goodman (D-WA-45).
ngtonpost.com/2011/12/01/conans-new-herman-cain-ad-video_n_1122988.html’>on the economy (via recognized for medical uses.
- Stephen defends Herman Cain.
- Red State Update: Herman Cain should say, “Yeah, I Fucked Her!”.
- Thom: Why do Republicans think an affair is worse than sexual harassment?
- Young Turks: Was Newt a lobbyist?
- Ed and Pap: Skeletons in Newt’s closet.
- Bashir: Newt Gingrich is like a drunk who thinks he can control his drinking.
- Young Turks: Newt’s brave new ideas for child labor.
- Stephen: On Newt not being a lobbyist.
- Young Turks: Newt the new front runner?
- Young Turks: Ron Paul destroys Newt in new ad.
- The Huntsman girls bring him back.
- Mitt’s disastrous interview.
- Stephen: Mitt’s new attack ad.
- Young Turks: Mitt hates his FAUX News interview.
- Romney’s Two Weeks.
- NH voters on Mitt’s troubling attack ad.
- Jon: Mitt Romney is his own mistress (via Huffington Post).
- Young Turks: Romney stumbles on immigration.
- Sam Seder: More Michele Bachmann stupidity on Iran.
Alyona’s Tool Time: Rick Scott cares.
Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) urges extension of payroll tax cut for middle class:
Sam Seder: The problem of Republican ignorance.
Thom with the Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
USA Ammo shoots up to Worst Person in the World.
Actual Audio: Grover Norquist on Meet the Press.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.