The Daily Show: The fight to turn Lake Erie into a person.
Jimmy Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Rapey McRacist and His Pack of Pedophiles, Criminals, and Nazis:
- Stephen: Donny Deutsch—America has a despot in the White House
- Mark Fiore: R is for racist
- Chris Hayes: Трампism must be peacefully but completely destroyed
- Jonathan Mann: White Peeple
- Seth Meyers: Republicans pretend they haven’t seen Трамп’s racist tweets
- Rachel Maddow: USDA pushes out scientists with relocation ultimatum
- WaPo Opinion: Trump is a bigot. Attacking Ilhan Omar proves he is the real threat to religious freedom.
- Joy Reid: Трамп defends racist attacks as world leaders condemn
- Trevor: Trump’s racist-fucks chant “send her back” about Ilhan Omar
- Jimmy Dore: Rick Perry’s “environmental” speech goes off the rails:
- Chris Hayes: The violence in the Dotard Трамп’s wake
- Stephen: Трамп distances himself from the racist chant he inspired
- Full Frontal: Republicans, do you have a moment to talk about the President’s racism?
- Ari Melber: Democrats plan to press Mueller on evidence of Трамп’s alleged crimes
- Stephen: By attacking Democrats, Трамп unites them
- Jimmy Kimmel has a message for the Dotard
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп campaign hush money scam appears to have worked
- Samantha Bee: Jeffrey Epstein’s got friends in high places
- Trevor: Chaos ensues during house vote on condemning Трамп’s racist comment
- Seth Meyers: Трамп lies about racist rally chant
- Stephen: Don’t watch this Трамп-Epstein video alone
- Chris Hayes: The Трамп swamp—Dept. of Labor Edition
- Mother Jones: “The Squad” condemns Трамп’s racist remarks
- Ari Melber: Трамп backtracks on race-baiting MAGA chant
- WaPo Opinion: Трамп’s racist tweets will not age well
- Jim Jefferies: Evan McMullin’s Anti-Трампism is about more than Трамп
- Stephen: A House divided cannot stand Dotard Трамп
- Stephen: The GOP reacts (and doesn’t) to Trump’s racist tweets:
- Seth Meyers: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries wants his Republican colleagues to put country before party
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп swears he’s NOT racist
- Stephen: Racism Is Donald Trump’s Brand
- Trevor: The Dotard defends his racist tweets.
- Samantha Bee: A rundown of Трамп’s racist racisms
- The Late Show: A puzzle that’s too hard for Republicans
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s racist attacks on Democratic Congresswomen
- Jimmy Kimmel: Another embarrassing Трамп video unearthed
- Stephen: The Squad says they’re more than four people
- Trevor: Трамп buddy Jeffrey Epstein arrested for trafficking minors
- Seth Meyers: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries on Robert Mueller, impeachment and Mitch McConnell
Rachel Maddow: Report exposes data, unconscionable business of opioid epidemic.
Robert Reich: How corporate welfare hurts you.
The New York Times: Hear the words of detained migrant children
- Seth Meyers: Late Night Democratic Presidential debate
- Jimmy Kimmel: Kamala Harris thinks The Dotard Трамп is a coward
- Stephen: Which celebrities are donating to which candidates?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: 2020 contender Julian Castro responds to “send her back”
- Conan: Bernie Sanders cosplays as Junebug from “My Little Pony”
- Trevor interviews Mayor Pete Buttigieg on his approach to reparations and fixing the economy
Terry Gross (Fresh Air) interviews Randy Rainbow:
Wendover: The economics of private jets.
50 Years After Landing on the Moon:
- The Atlantic: Apollo 11—NASA and civilians remember the moon landing.
- CBS Sunday Morning: To the Moon! Apollo 11’s great adventure
- WaPo: Here’s how Apollo 11 forever changed how we watch TV
- NASA: Space to ground—History’s greatest adventure
- PBS: What Apollo 11 pilot Michael Collins feared most during critical NASA mission
- Mental Floss: 22 solar system facts
- Wired: Former NASA astronaut explains how food is different in space.
- Ayman Mohyeldin: Former Astronaut Peggy Whitson on Apollo 11 anniversary
- Brian Williams: NASA Astronaut Massimino—Apollo 11 is humanity’s greatest achievement
- 60 Minutes: The moon landing at 50—Neil Armstrong in his own words
- CBS: Apollo—50 years later.
Minute Earth: The cruel irony of air conditioning.
Samantha Bee: The Late Shrill featuring Tammy Duckworth
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.