John Oliver: Automation.
Roll Call: Temporary protected status (TPS), explained.
Samantha Bee: Richard Sackler handsome big penis is not a murderer.
The Daily Show: Today in Obama scandal history—The tan suit
Mental Floss: 17 signs that you’d qualify as a witch in the 1600s.
Roy Wood, Jr.: The cinematic history of the “magical negro”.
Robert Reich: What’s the Real American Story?
Conan is NOT running for President.
The Atlantic: Peace by chocolate.
Today I found out: How exactly did one become an executioner in medieval times?.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Racists, Liars, and Cheats…and Their Many Scandals:
- Stephen: Mueller is “An American hero,” says Трамп’s ex-lawyer
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп FBI building scandal returns minus GOP cover from oversight
- Jimmy Kimmel: EXCLUSIVE—Трамп’s high school transcripts revealed!
- Chris Hayes: The Dotard Трамп is learning on the job
- Now This World: Трамп’s historic “national emergency” explained
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The company you keep
- Stephen: Paul Manafort gets 47 months in prison
- WaPo: Manafort’s sentence fires up debate on sentencing inequities
- Conan: Old people want to live longer to read the Mueller report
- Ari Melber: G.W. Bush’s aide slams Трамп GOP as cowardly moral sell out
- Late Show: Kim Jong-Un envisions a third summit
- Stephen: The Dotard thinks he invented the Fourth of July
- Jimmy KimmelKim Jong Un riding high after meeting with Трамп
- Bill Maher: An otherwise blameless life
- Chris Hayes: Ivanka Трамп has some “clearance” issues
- Jimmy Dore: Rick Perry wants to be called “Dick”.
- Ari Melber: House Judiciary Chair warns DOJ, “Don’t cover-up Трамп crimes”
- Samantha Bee: The FAUX News White House
- Stephen: Трамп’s historically long, epically weird speech
- Late Show: Naughty flags are waiting for your call
- Mark Fiore: Nothin’ to see here!
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп’s trade deficit
- Stephen: Трамп projected his academic shortcomings onto Obama
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп will NOT run against Hillary Clinton in 2020.
- Ari Melber: Why Трамп aide Stone may go to jail after doing it for the gram
- James Corden: The Dotard President had a big meeting with Tim Apple
- Stephen: Why “Michael Cohen is a liar” is a lazy argument
- Chris Hayes: The Dotard Трамп linked to possible inauguration scandal
- Randy Rainbow He’s in love (and we’re all gonna die):
- Rachel Maddow: Investigators checking if Трамп lying includes financial docs
- Ari Melber: Michael Cohen sues Трамп organization for unpaid bills
- Vice News: Трамп’s new ignorant whack-job science adviser says it’s not his job to correct The Dotard on his fringe climate change “ideas”
- Bill Maher: Трамп live and unscripted at CPAC
- Stephen: Трамп has been living a double life
- Jimmy Kimmel: This is the dumbest thing Трамп does
- Chris Hayes: Congresswoman Nanette Barragán and Chris Hayes on child separation hearing
- Mother Jones: Kirstjen Nielsen grilled on border
- Stephen: Трамп is having some trouble with names
- Lawrence O’Donnell: All the “President’s” investigations
- James Corden: Paul Manafort is headed to the slammer
- Late Show: Трамп grants top secret security clearances
- Joy Reid: White House leaks to Congress escalate trouble for The Dotard.
- Trevor: The Russian scandal—The crème de la Kremlin III
- Ari Melber: Watch Трамп’s border Czar confronted over Трамп “cages”
- Stephen: The Dotard might regret becoming President
- Bill Maher: Modern-day King Cyrus
- Rachel Maddow: Former U.S. Attorney—Judge’s light Manafort sentence undercuts justice system
Jim Jefferies: Daylight saving time is absolutely the worst.
Jimmy Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Wendover: How freight trains connect the world
The Atlantic: Countdown to “day zero”—The water crisis in Cape Town.
Full Frontal: A brief history of Brexit for Americans.
Jimmy Kimmel: Mitt Romney loves to get it on.
Daily Show: This is U.S.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.