Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Jimmy Dore: Chris Christie “names names!” in new book.
Full Frontal: Black History Month—Rosa Parks.
Roy Zimmerman: Rise Up with the Girls’ Choir of Wilmington.
The New Yorker: How gender politics play out on the red carpet.
The Dotard Трамп and Other National Emergencies:
- Stephen: The national emergency we “didn’t need”
- Jimmy Fallon: Talk like Трамп
- WaPo: The Dotard will take credit for almost everything!
- Ari Melber: Judge rebukes Roger Stone and sides with Mueller
- Stephen: Putin’s new missile threat against America
- Rachel Maddow: Grand Jury investigating former Dotard Трамп Interior Secretary Zinke
- Roy Zimmerman: Secret agent Manafort:
- The Late Show: William Barr’s plan for the Mueller report
- Bill Maher: Congressman Adam Schiff investigates
- Stephen: Трамп asked a favor of Matthew Whitaker
- Seth Meyers: Трамп prepares for Mueller’s final report
- WaPo: How QAnon, the bizarre pro-Трамп conspiracy theory, took hold in right-wing circles online
- Stephen: Roger Stone threatened the law and the law won
- Lauren Mayer: The National Emergency Song:
- Ari Melber: Former FBI Chief Andrew McCabe previews Mueller report.
- Stephen: The Mueller probe enters the home stretch
- WaPo: New wall or not? Трамп’s misleading claims on border wall progress.
- Trevor: Трамп admits there’s no emergency while declaring a national emergency
- Stephen with Andrew McCabe: There was no “coup” to remove Трамп
- The Late Show: Трамп’s National Emergency Broadcasting System
- Ari Melber: Busy Friday, and then Robert Mueller report news breaks
- Stephen: The Трамп quote that stood out to McCabe
- Mark Fiore: It’s a wall emergency
- SNL Weekend Update: Nancy and Chuck on the wall funding:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Andrew McCabe’s credibility
- Stephen with Jake Tapper: Republicans don’t want to vote on a wall
- Bill Maher: If you see salsa, say something
- WaPo Opinion: Money laundering may help explain Donald Трамп’s curious relationship with Russia
- Stephen: Трамп could give a lot to Kim for a small victory
- Rachel Maddow: DOJ policy on indicting a President has weak basis in 1973 memo
- Seth Meyers: Трамп undercuts his national emergency declaration
- Stephen: Andrew McCabe had Robert Mueller as a boss
Wendover: How Hong Kong changed countries.
John Oliver: Brexit III.
The Atlantic: Band-aids over bullet wounds.
Real Engineering: Designer babies—The problem with China’s CRISPR experiment.
Bill Maher: Geospatial inequality
Stephen: Obama takes in a basketball game.
Jim Jefferies: The fight for the right to be naked in Hawaii.
- Stephen: The most “Bernie” way to kick off a campaign
- James Fallon: Bernie Sanders announces his 2020 presidential run
- Trevor: Bernie’s back, Kamala gets questioned, Gillibrand eats chicken & Booker doesn’t
- Robert Reich: Who will be the next President?
- James Corden: Elizabeth Warren reacts to fellow Democratic presidential candidates
- Seth Meyers: John Oliver thinks it’s too early to talk about the 2020 elections
- Trevor: Kamala Harris on her 2020 presidential campaign and Трамп’s vanity wall
- The Late Show: Invasion of the presidential candidates
Mental Floss: 100 year-old words.
Roy Wood, Jr. Black contributions to music.
The Atlantic: America’s dopamine-fueled shopping addiction.
Late Show: It’s not easy being the green new deal.
Seth Meyers: The real national emergency is climate change
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.