Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Roll Call: The evolution of the SOTU.
Minute Physics: Shells of cosmic time.
Amazon Pecker Pix:
- Ari Melber: Explosive Bezos allegation could jeopardize Трамп ally immunity
- WaPo: What you need to know about AMI, the company Jeff Bezos says tried to blackmail him.
- Ari Melber: Jeff Bezos’ extortion claim and the “Saudi angle”
- Rachel Maddow: Saudi media blitz could explain devotion of National Enquirer/AMI.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Jeff Bezos accuses National Enquirer owner of blackmail
Bill Maher: New Rule—The Republicans are the problem:
Jonathan Mann: Billionaires are bad.
The Dotard Трамп And Other Co-conspirators:
- Rachel Maddow: The Dotard Трамп campaign & GOP donations being put to dubious use
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп’s SOTU didn’t impress Joshua Trump
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп on football, impeachment and golf with Tiger Woods
- WaPo: SOTU—Трамп versus Nixon
- Joy Reid: Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA-07) wants “reparations” for separated families:
- Stephen: Will Трамп be “239 pounds” at this year’s physical?
- Seth Meyers: Jake Tapper thinks there’s a chance for another government shutdown
- Ari Melber: Ex-DOJ official—Whitaker testimony “an embarrassment to the DOJ”
- Stephen: We’re finally going to get Трамп’s tax returns
- The Late Show: The real State of the Union
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard rants about “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”
- WaPo: The Dotard Трамп gets The Clap
- Mother Jones: How Трамп’s new Interior pick David Bernhardt became “the guy doing the dirty work.”
- Trevor: Трамп’s leaked private schedule causes a stir
- Jimmy Fallon recaps the State of the Union address
- Stephen: CBS This Morning hosts stay up late for the SOTU
- Stephen: CBS This Morning hosts on what Трамп left out
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп’s “willful ignorance” poses national security threat
- The Late Show: Vladimir Putin’s State of The Union response
- Robert Reich: How Трамп plays the press
- Jimmy Fallon: Reactions to Трамп’s State of the Union address
- Stephen interviews Трамп’s Super Bowl interview
- Samantha Bee: Elliott Abrams’ bitchin’ plan for Venezuela.
- Roll Call: Members describe the SOTU speech in 3 words
- WaPo: Fact-checking the SOTU
- Jimmy Kimmel responds to the State of the Union address
- Seth Meyers: Trump and Phil Robertson freak out about “socialism”
- Stephen: Трамп’s inauguration is now under investigation
- Trevor: State of the Union 2019—Uncancelled
- Rachel Maddow: Amid dodges, Matt Whitaker denies discussing Mueller probe with The Dotard.
- Jonathan Mann: Joshua Trump:
- Conan had a researcher fact-check Трамп’s SOTU address
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s 2019 State of the Union address
- Mark Fiore: Executive Time!
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп gives post-show press conference after SOTU
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп and God
- Samantha Bee: The State of the Union is long
- Stephen: The Restate of the Union
- Jimmy Kimmel: People don’t know who Mike Pence is
Real Engineering: Why SpaceX built a stainless steel starship.
Roy Wood, Jr.: The State of Black Shit
Bill Maher: The state of our union
Mental Floss: 19 common things science hasn’t figured out.
- Stephen: Cory Booker’s 2020 announcement, dissected
- Seth Meyers: “Senator” David Jimenez (D-NM) et al. announces bids for President
- Roll Call: Cory Booker is running for president—Here are some congressional basics
Samantha Bee: Real Black history (abridged)
Amber Ruffin’s drunk history: The Little Rock nine take on segregation in schools.
The Atlantic: How should Americans tackle anti-Semitism?
Troubles in Old Dominion:
- Seth Meyers: Democrats call on Ralph Northam to resign after racist photo surfaces
- Conan: The scandals continue in Virginia
- Stephen: Ralph Northam can’t moonwalk his way out of this
- WaPo: Cascading scandals make future uncertain for top Virginia Democrats
- Trevor: Ralph Northam’s 1984 blackface explanation is a racism dumpster fire
- The Late Show: Another confession from a Virginia politician
- Seth Meyers: Jake Tapper thinks Virginia Governor Ralph Northam has done everything wrong
- Jimmy Kimmel: Presidential candidate Julián Castro on The Dotard’s State of the Union, health care & immigration
- Trevor: SOTU 2019 may be over, but the 2020 Democrats are just getting started
- Stephen: Who wants to be Virginia’s Governor?
Wendover: Living underwater—How submarines work.
Jonathan Mann: Ban billionaires.
Roll Call: The week in Congressional hits and misses.
Jim Jefferies has some words for the NFL.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.