The Atlantic: China is surveilling and threatening Uighurs in the U.S..
Ilhan Omar: Diversity in Congress leads to better policy
Wendover: The deadly logistics of climbing Everest.
Stephen looks back at America’s epic fall.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Disarticulating Collusioners:
- Trevor: Трамп’s side hustle vs. Obama’s side hustle
- WaPo: Matthew Whitaker’s past criticisms of Dotard Трамп
- Rachel Maddow: Unlike Richard Nixon, Dotard Трамп misconduct is piling up in full public view
- Ari Melber: Cohen bombshell confession—I reached out to Kremlin and Трамп knew
- Stephen: Cohen exposes Трамп’s business ties with Russia
- Trevor: Трампy news
- WaPo: Why Трамп has become ‘Individual 1’ in Mueller’s investigation
- Watch people’s faces as they react to Трамп:
- Late Show: Pompeo exonerates a crown prince and a Lion King
- Chris Hayes: The President was compromised…full stop!
- Rachel Maddow: Michael Cohen plea shocker exposes Трамп camp lies about Russia dealings
- Mark Fiore: Трамп News Network
- Ari Melber: Retired Lieutenant Colonel—“Infantile” Трамп is no patriot
- Trevor: Migrants get pepper-sprayed at the U.S. border
- Stephen: The Dotard describes earth’s climate as “record clean”
- WaPo: Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Moscow project
- HeadsOfState: Trump brags about gassing women and children at the border
- Stephen: The Russia probe’s newest character
- Rachel Maddow: Michael Cohen knowledge a “very dangerous threat” to The Dotard Трамп
- Late Show: Is tear gas a nacho topping?
- Trevor: Michael Cohen pleads guilty and Truth Трамп makes an appearance
- Ari Melber: Трамп planned to give Putin Moscow penthouse
- Mother Jones: Secret Service visits Tom Arnold after Трамп tweets
- Stephen: Paul Manafort auditions for a pardon:
- Robert Reich: What’s a subpoena, and should Трамп fear it?
- WaPo: Трамп keeps exaggerating his official White House numbers
- Trevor: Трамп’s broken promise to General Motors
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп stole Stephen’s bit
The Atlantic: The chaos of the universe is contained in a watch.
Veronica Escobar sees unity between left and right.
Jim Jefferies throws a party for fellow soon-to-be U.S. citizens.
Kurzgesagt: End of space—Creating a prison for humanity.
The Atlantic: Your brain perceives reality by hallucinating.
Jon Stewart does Stephen Colbert:
- Jon Stewart’s interview with Stephen Colbert
- Even more of Jon Stewart’s interview with Stephen Colbert
The Atlantic: Sex and the 1960s college girl.
Adam ruins guns:
Real Engineering: Vinyl versus digital.
Trevor: Al Gore weighs in on ManBearPig.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.