Seth Meyers: Minority voter suppression.
Roll Call: Lame duck Congressional hits and misses.
Rachel Maddow: GOP gerrymandering—Democratic votes not matched by seats gained:
Chris Hayes: Cindy Hyde-Smith stumbles in senate debate.
Mental Floss: Cooking facts and life hacks!
The Atlantic: The most extreme railway in the world.
Lauren Mayer: Thanks for rich liberals!
Louis Black: Flat Earth International conference.
Mother Jones: Lockdown!
The Dotard Трамп and His Band of White Nationalist:
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп pardons some turkey
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп goes to battle with another war hero
- Farron Cousins: Трамп says Republicans lost because he wasn’t on the ballot
- Ari Melber: Bombshell—Трамп ordered Hillary Clinton, James Comey prosecution:
- Ari Melber: Former DOJ Prosecutor, “I could draft Трамп indictment right now”
- Young Turks: Трамп picks a fight with a Supreme Court justice
- WaPo: Here’s why private email accounts can be problematic in the White House
- Stephen: Melania Трамп has more staffing demands
- Chris Hayes: President Dotard Трамп links cheap oil, Saudis and Jamal Khashoggi murder
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s weird lie about raking in Finland
- Ali Velshi: Ivanka Trump used private E-mail for government business
- Rachel Maddow: The Dotard Трамп defies CIA with lie about Saudi role in Jamal Khashoggi murder
- Stephen interviews Chris Wallace’s interview of Dotard Трамп.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп furious over Ivanka’s emails
- Stephen: Why hasn’t Трамп visited U.S. troops in a war zone?
- Late Show: A tale of two email controversies on FAUX News:
- Ari Melber: Why Трамп’s own lawyer is Robert Mueller’s most important witness
- Stephen: Трамп flubs the name of the disaster zone he’s in
- WaPo: What Matthew Whitaker has said about Hillary Clinton
- Mark Fiore: You’re welcome America first.
- Seth Meyers: Трамп turns on allies, stands by Saudi Arabia
- Stephen: Трамп pardons peas, carrots, and Saudi Arabia
- Ari Melber: Трамп WH rattled by rare rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Jim Jefferies: Why immigrants should be celebrated, not feared
The Atlantic: A dangerous job at the highest point on Earth.
Chris Hayes: A humanitarian crisis unfolds in California
Real Engineering: Britain’s most daring WW2 raid
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.