Alyona: Today is “Bank Transfer Day”:
Thom with The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Ann Telnaes: Seven Billion.
Daily Show on how a bill donsn’t become a law.
- Thom: OWS vs. Koch-ville
- South Park takes on the Occupy Movement.
- Young Turks: OWS-inspired Constitutional amendment to reverse Citizens United.
- Gov. Scott Walker gets a taste of the human microphone (via Slog).
- Sam Seder: Anatomy of an OWS smear.
- The Occupy Main Street movement:
- Liberal Viewer: FAUX News blames protesters for police violence.
- Thom on revolutions
- Stephen tries to buy OWS
- Stephen isn’t done trying to buy OWS
- Thom: OWS is America’s first general strike in 65 years.
Sam Seder: The Republican “God” job plan.
Alyona: Mass corporate tax dodging.
Ann Telnaes: China to bail out the Euro.
Thom with some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
The Republican Primary Asylum:
- Mitt’s spending plan.
- Thom on the Mitness protection program.
- Why Mitt Romney is very bad for women.
- Mark Fiore: Zero-zero-zero.
- Liberal Viewer: FAUX News bias on Ron Paul poll.
- Stephen: Herman Cain’s foreign policy experience.
- Herman Cain’s innocent gesture.
- Newsy: Cain supporters call it a high tech lynching.
- Stephen on the impending sexual harassment allegations against him.
- Actual Audio: Rick Perry has an awesome tax plan.
Alyona’s Tool Time: John Boehner on Norquist.
Obama: On investing.
Glenn Beck is just happy to be noticed as Worst Person in the World.
Jon the Racist:
- Jon on The Donald’s charges of racism.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: The Donald on accusing Jon of being a racist.
White House: West Wing Week.
Judge William Adams (Arkansas County Court-at-Law, Texas) is Worst Person in the World.
Sam Seder: Ann Coulter’s, “Our blacks are the best blacks.
Twilight: “Say it”:
Are the Koch brothers denying your vote?
Alyona’s Fire Side chat: Escalating drone war unnoticed.
Thom: The secret list of 14 words.
Sam Seder: How do you debunk a Libertarian? Let ’em talk.
G.O.P.’s Big Job Creation Idea:
Sam Seder: How racism still influences American politics.
Ann Telnaes: The McFib.
Ed and Pap: Tea Party is okay with sexual harassment.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.