The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Solar panels and whining cheerleaders
Jimmy Kimmel: Do whatever you want at Starbucks!
Mental Floss: Dogs can smell fear, and other dog facts
Mark Fiore: Freedom sticks.
Young Turks: Racist woman attacks US serviceman.
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Jeanine Pirro is an American institution
The Dotard Трамп And His Band of Dopes:
- Trevor: Трамп’s nighttime chats with Sean Hannity
- Seth Meyers: Трамп cancels NK summit and pushes crazy “spy” claim
- Stephen: A judge ruled Трамп can’t block people on Twitter anymore
- Rachel Maddow: Mueller probe’s many threads are why details can’t be public.
- Chris Hayes: What about the North Korea summit commemorative coins?
- Michael Brooks: Трамп’s ICE terror squad LOSES 1475 CHILDREN—Abolish it NOW!
- Late Show: The Summit—A Трамп-Kim love story
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s “spygate” claims
- WaPo: The boom and bust of Michael Cohen’s taxi business
- David Pakman: Giuliani unhinged—Трамп might commit perjury because “truth is relative”
- Ari Melber: DOJ caves to President Dotard Трамп-backers
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Abstinence-only sex ed and the POTUS prayer shield
- SNL Weekend Update: Eric and Donald Трамп Jr. on Трамп Tower meeting
- Stephen: This isn’t your grandfather’s constitutional crisis
- Rachel Maddow: James Clapper on Russia, “They swung the election to a Трамп win”
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп cancels North Korea summit
- Joy Reid: Is Dotard Трамп running the country or producing a show?
- SNL: Sarah Palin’s advice:
- Chris Hayes: This is the next key figure to watch in Трамп scandals
- Farron Cousins: Judge rules that Трамп blocking people on Twitter is unconstitutional
- Ari Melber: Giuliani revisited—Has Трамп’s TV brawler “lost it”?
- Stephen: Трамп hates White House leaks, according to White House leaks
- Seth Meyers: Late Night’s timeline for Robert Mueller’s investigation
- Chris Hayes: Checking in on Dotard Трамп’s promise that tax cut would bring jobs
- Late Show: How the FBI came up with ‘Crossfire Hurricane’
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Dotard Трамп letter hinted at “end of a romance”
- Seth Meyers: Fired Трамп aides and officials
- Stephen: Michael Cohen’s “taxi king” partner flips
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: America’s “no scrubs” immigration policy
- Trevor: The U.S.-North Korea summit might not happen
- Rachel Maddow: James Clapper Russia assessment calls Dotard Трамп legitimacy into question
- Ari Melber: Stunner from Court TV founder—Giuliani is admitting Трамп’s guilt
- Late Show: An approximation to Трамп’s interview with Mueller
- Farron Cousins: Dotard Трамп SUCKS at being President
- Rachel Maddow: Clapper—Dossier was not used for intelligence assessment of 2016.
- Chris Hayes: Mike Pence thinks he’s #Winning on the NFL kneeling issue
- David Pakman: Judge rules Трамп regularly violating 1st amendment
- Stephen: Nice try, deep state, Трамп has you figured out
- Young Turks: Mueller finds half a million more reasons for Cohen to flip on Трамп
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Anthony Scaramucci talks White House leakers
- Chris Hayes: Despicable new Dotard Трамп policy on children:
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s spying claims and Don Jr’s meeting with Gulf emissaries
- Rachel Maddow: Dotard Трамп haphazard N.K. summit dump put journalists in wanton danger
- Joy Reid: A new concern for Dotard Трамп Jr.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: President Dotard Трамп’s “lie” infiltrates language
- Stephen: The commemorative coin spoke too soon
- WaPo: Трамп promised to drain the swamp. The swamp seems to be doing fine.
- Michael Brooks: Totally confused Трамп bumbles his way through explaining the North Korea situation
- Ari Melber: Michael Cohen’s new reported ties to Ukraine
- Chris Hayes: Confused by Трамп scandals? Chris explains.
- Late Show: The Mole—Трамп Administration edition
- Rachel Maddow: History highlights President Трамп’s failure on Russian election outreach
- Stephen: Guess who rose from the sinkhole on the White House lawn?
- SNL: Dotard Трамп and Robert Mueller
- Chris Hayes: Reality show President’s diplomatic effort crashes & burns
Jimmy Kimmel does Jordan Klepper
Michael Brooks: Moron NRA spokesman responds to NFL rule like a third grader
Jim Jefferies: Leave your emotional support camel at home.
Heads of State: Gorsuch rules against workers in forced arbitration case.
The Atlantic: Edge of Daybreak—The real jailhouse rock.
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship
Samantha Bee will make you care about Yemen.
David Pakman: NFL goes fascist, bans kneeling during National Anthem
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Republicans don’t need money to win midterms
- Stephen: Profiles in discourage—Joe Arpaio edition
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Stacey Abrams makes history with Georgia win.
- Samantha Bee: Midterm checkin
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Cecile Richards—Planned Parenthood and “Make trouble”
Jonathan Mann: Boycott the NFL.
The Atlantic: The Collapsing Bridge—a poem.
Samantha Bee: Abolish ICE!:
Vox: Monogamy, explained.
Seth Meyers: This is the kind of story we need right now.
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Jordan’s predictions—Future fake news
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.