Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Jimmy Fallon with Trevor Noah: Helping train teachers and educate South African orphans.
The Dotard Трамп and His Stormy Mofia:
- Trevor: Трамп pulls out of the Iran nuclear deal
- Stephen: Трамп ignores U.S. allies, leaves the Iran deal
- Lauren Mayer: This isn’t normal!
- Bill Maher: No deal.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Dotard Трамп attacks stop after Michael Avenatti revelation
- WaPo: This Трамп appointee runs a federal agency from his home in Dallas.
- Late Show: A word from the Nobel Peace Prize
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s fixer, Michael Cohen, had a secret slush fund
- Jimmy Kimmel: If Dotard Трамп is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize
- Chris Hayes: Robert Mueller questioned companies that paid Michael Cohen
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Трамп plays the hits at the NRA convention
- Ari Melber: How Cohen’s “slush fund” could destroy Трамп like Nixon’s tapes
- Young Turks: Trump’s idiotic smear of universal health care
- Stephen: Gina Haspel says waterboarding is so 2002
- Trevor: Michael Hayden, “The Assault on Intelligence” in Трамп’s post-truth America
- Vox: Трамп quits Iran nuclear deal, undoing years of diplomacy
- Heads of State: Why Трамп is ripping immigrant children from their parents:
- Rachel Maddow: Without Iran plan, Трамп destroys US credibility and betrays allies.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Paying Michael Cohen is filling the swamp with money
- Ari Melber: The Dotard cheapens North Korean hostage return with ratings obsession
- SNL Weekend Update: On Rudy Giuliani’s confessions
- Trevor: Michael Cohen’s secret side hustle
- Joy Ann Reid: Michael Cohen case folds in on itself with unexpected Schneiderman twist
- Stephen: Трамп says Giuliani will “Get his facts straight”
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Трамп pulls out of the Iran nuclear deal
- Conan: Melania Трамп’s Other Campaign Ideas
- WaPo: Who is Viktor Vekselberg
- Jimmy Kimmel: Drunk Dotard Трамп is out of order
- Late Show: Pennywise The Clown loves Jeff Sessions’ new immigration policy
- Seth Meyers: Трамп supporters think he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize
- Samantha Bee: Art of the Iran deal
- Stephen: Michael Cohen has been selling access to the President
- James Corden: Трамп’s Mueller interview prep is off to a rough start
- Trevor: Rudy Giuliani’s catastrophic media blitz
- Late Show: Iran’s response to Dotard Трамп
- Ari Melber: Republicans line up against justice, invite the Rod Rosenstein showdown
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Michael Avenatti’s sexy media blitz
- Rachel Maddow: Newly exposed payments to Michael Cohen add depth to Stormy Daniels case
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп filled the swamp with former lobbyists
- Stephen: Melania Трамп is riding high after her first state sinner
- Francesca Fiorentini: Greatest hypocrisies in the Трамп era:
- Trevor and Michael Kosta Discuss the Трамп-Giuliani “scumbag defense”
- Stephen: Трамп’s plan for peace is to “out-crazy” Kim Jong-Un
- Chris Hayes: Scott Pruitt’s security threats
- Mark Fiore: Blowing up the Iran deal with buster!
- WaPo: A Russian oligarch, a porn star and AT&T—The tale of Michael Cohen’s shell company
- Ari Melber: Mueller puts lawyer tied to Трамп campaign behind bars
- Late Show: Rudy Giuliani is digging himself into a hole.
- Bill Maher: New Rule—Married to the mob.
- Conan: Americans approve of Трамп being North Korea’s next hostage
- David Pakman: Dotard Трамп’s “Space Military”
- Michael Brooks: Trump starts lying as soon as he meets released North Korea prisoners
- Jimmy Kimmel: Rudy Giuliani is very confused
- Stephen: This week in Scott Pruitt’s scandals
- Jimmy Fallon with Trevor Noah: President Трамп’s “Knife crimes” comments make a new reggae song
- Maddow with Michael Avenatti: Michael Cohen only really has one employer
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Michael Avenatti on suspicious payments to Dotard Трамп’s lawyer.
- Seth Meyers: Rudy Giuliani keeps making things Worse for Трамп
- Ari Melber: Sex-tape lawyer who helped Cohen silence women could topple him
- Stephen: Melania to today’s youth—‘Be best’
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Richard Cordray’s fight for consumer protection
Mental Floss: TV moms, animal kingdom moms, and Mother’s Day!.
Chris Hayes: Sheldon Adelson cuts $30M check to GOP-aligned super PAC.
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Men are ruining everything.
- Jim Jefferies: How the NFL exploits its cheerleaders
- Trevor: Eric “Champion of Women” Schneiderman falls to the #MeToo movement
- Samantha Bee: Checking in with #MeToo.
- Jim Jefferies: Tucker Carlson proves men are weak:
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: SuperShe Island—No men allowed
Late Show tolerance tips.
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper:
- Chris Hayes: The political demise of Don Blankenship
- WaPo: Winners and losers from the first big primary day of 2018
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mike Pence’s brothers revealed
- Trevor: Don Blankenship takes on “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell
- WaPo: What to watch in this year’s state primaries
- Lewis Black: The Primaries Are Working Their Stupid Magic
Minute Earth: When trees go nuts.
Andy Richter and friends: A lesson in implicit bias.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.