Trevor: So much news, so little time.
Lauren Meyer: Pay your teachers well:
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: The left tries to silence Laura Ingraham
- Jimmy Kimmel: Your data was shared! Love, Facebook
- Slate: They told Mark Zuckerberg he should say “Senator” before every statement
- Vox: Why you keep using Facebook, even if you hate it
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Coaching Mark Zuckerberg—Bring your own facts and blame the Left
- Jimmy Kimmel: Senators ask Mark Zuckerberg for help
- Late Show: The Facebook reactions don’t “like” Zuckerberg anymore
- Jonathan Mann: Robot Zuck at the old folks home.
- WaPo Dept. of Satire: The Zuckerberg hearings
- SNL Weekend Update: Mark Zuckerberg on Cambridge Analytica.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Confused lawmakers question Mark Zuckerberg
- Stephen: Zuck explains Facebook to Congress
Jim Jefferies: Oklahoma teachers aren’t taking the government’s crap anymore.
Stephen: Tucker Carlson stole Stephen’s panda bit.
Malala: Don’t clip the wings of women.
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Drag queen story time.
The Dotard Трамп:
- Stephen: Трамп’s lawyer Michael Cohen wasn’t expecting company
- Kimmel: Трамп loves to pronounce things dead
- Late Show: The Queen completes the royal wedding Guest list
- Seth Meyers: Late Night White House press briefing
- Stephen: Bannon’s master plan to defeat Robert Mueller
- SNL Weekend Update: Трампy news
- Mark Fiore: Lie deflector.
- Ari Melber: Why Comey’s “pee tape” claim matters to Bob Mueller
- Conan: Michael Cohen offered the FBI $130,000 to keep the raid quiet
- Trevor: The FBI raids and The Dotard has a Twitterfit
- Stephen: The President’s WrestleMania foreign policy:
- WaPo: Five takeaways from James Comey’s new book.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп wants to fire Robert Mueller
- Late Show: Confessions of a Трамп tower doorman
- Trevor: Трамп might have a secret kid
- Seth Meyers: Pee pee tape allegations, Paul Ryan retires, Трамп attacks Mueller
- Stephen: Трамп condemns the “disgraceful” raid of Michael Cohen
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Трамп board game.
- Stephen: The state of the White House is, “Oh my God!”
- Late Show: New tariffs are making Crazy Ernie’s Electronics even crazier
- WaPo: Трамп attorney Michael Cohen is under federal investigation
- Chris Hayes: A preview of Comey’s book.
- Stephen: Трамп’s Chief of Staff is eyeing the door
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп’s doorman paid to keep quiet
- Daily Show: What is a “taint team?”
- Rachel Maddow: Mueller report on President Трамп obstruction takes shape ahead of schedule
- Seth Meyers: Трамп lashes out after Michael Cohen raid
- SNL: The Game of Life, DACA edition
- Stephen: Трамп lashes out at Amazon and “delivery boy” USPS
John Oliver: Crisis pregnancy centers.
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: False flag—Is a crisis actor posing as Alex Jones?:
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Paul Ryan Chickens Out:
- Stephen: Paul Ryan is taking his tax cuts and going home
- Conan: Paul Ryan wants to take away his family’s health care in person
- Jimmy Fallon: Paul Ryan retires from Senate
- Roll Call: A look back at Paul Ryan’s career in the House
- Jonathan Mann: Bye-bye Paul Ryan.
- Jimmy Kimmel: The saddest part about Paul Ryan leaving
Adam ruins ancient gladiators.
Newsbroke: The religion of libertarianism.
Jonathan Mann: Ten State Senators voted for bestiality.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.