The week in Congressional hits and misses.
Samantha Bee: The history of women’s pain.
Minute Physics: The brown dwarf debate.
The guy who won’t talk about politics.
The Dotard Трамп:
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп chaos takes out McMaster and alarms with appointment of Bolton
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп congratulates Putin for electing himself
- Seth Meyers: Трампs’ advisers told him not to congratulate Putin
- Joy Reid: Dotard Трамп’s invisible plane
- Ari Melber: Secret memo warned The Dotard Трамп data firm about breaking U.S. law
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп is furious and bad at spelling
- Chris Hayes: Betsy DeVos finally answers Congresswoman’s question, a year later
- A PSA by Our Cartoon President
- Jonathan Mann: Who Wants To Go To War (John Bolton That’s Who)
- Lewis Black: Трамп’s golfing milestone
- Seth Meyers: McKay Coppins on what really motivates Трамп
- Rachel Maddow: Robert Mueller following the money on Трамп’s Middle East policy
- Late Show: Rex Tillerson gets fired on the toilet
- Stephen: Трамп’s lawyer paid off Stormy Daniels because he “cares.”
- HeadsOfState: EPA’s Scott Pruitt explains spending $43,000 on s soundproof booth:
- Rachel Maddow: Against advice, Трамп congratulates Putin on sham election win
- Conan: The damaging information Russia Has on Трамп
- Samantha Bee: Firings, facebook, and (not-so-fond) farewells
- Jimmy Kimmel: Security footage proves Ben Carson’s furniture is fangerous
- James Corden: First ad for Трамп’s anti-drug campaign
- SNL: Anderson Cooper White House turmoil
- Seth Meyers: U.S. cybersecurity
- WaPo: Not just a “coffee boy”—Papadopoulos’s role in Трамп’s campaign
- Stephen: Трамп shuffles his legal counsel to fend off Mueller
- Jim Carrey’s art causes a stir.
- Our Cartoon President: Stormy Daniels
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Stormy Daniels’ lawyer sends “warning shot” to President Dotard Трамп
- Chris Hayes: Senator Chris Murphy on John Bolton: “I can’t imagine” a more dangerous pick
- Rachel Maddow: As legal team withers, Трамп adds cable news legal pundits
- Seth Meyers: McKay Coppins on why Трамп’s White House is like the hunger games
- Stephen: Dotard Трамп Jr. colluded with a woman who wasn’t his wife
- Ari Melber: Some Republicans talk impeachment if Трамп fires Robert Mueller
- Jimmy Kimmel: Lots of turnover in the White House
- Trevor: Трамп sacks Andrew McCabe and takes aim at Robert Mueller.
- WaPo: Four of Bolton’s mustache’s hawkish moments
- Seth Meyers: The Dotard trades barbs with Biden as legal problems mount
- Stephen analyticizes Cambridge Analytica
- Trevor: Трамп takes on the opioid crisis
- David Pakman: Трамп says he could beat up Joe Biden
- Conan: Canadian has a strongly worded message for Трамп
- Late Show: Трамп’s new legal team—conspiracy theorists at law
- Seth Meyers: The Dotard attacks Mueller and McCabe, and Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica
- Trevor: Electronic brainwashing—Cambridge Analytica’s sinister Facebook strategy
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп vs Biden—Sarah Knucklebee Sanders weighs in
- Stephen: Let the Robert Mueller tweets begin!
- Joy Reid: Maxine Waters on impeachment—we can’t wait for 2020
- Rachel Maddow: Cambridge Analytica scandal rocks already rattled Трамп world
- Lawrence O’Donnell: ohn Bolton and the madness in the White House
- Jonathan Mann: Will he or won’t he fire Mueller
- James Corden: Трамп’s new lawyer and Dotard Jr.’s affair:
- Seth Meyers and John Oliver on John’s children’s book about VP Pence’s gay bunny, Marlon Bundo
- Chris Hayes: Трамп ignores all caps warning and congratulates Vladimir Putin
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Redpilled—The Storm
Jimmy Kimmel: Happy 88th Birthday Pat Robertson.
Samantha Bee: The Iraq war, 15 years later.
Stephen works out with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Gunz in ‘Merica and the March for Our Lives:
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: March For Our Lives vs. Brave adults who do nothing
- Trevor and Parkland students discuss gun reform and March for Our Lives
- Locked and loaded Трамп.
- Ari Melber: Parkland survivor—Congress need to “get up” and fix gun violence
- Mother Jones: He survived the Las Vegas massacre, and he’s protesting for the first time
- What? ANOTHER GODDAMN SCHOOL SHOOTING?!?
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Baltimore teens speak out about underreported gun violence
- Francesca Fiorentini: School shootings—A good reason to lower the voting age?
- Late Night: Teenagers—Saving our country so you don’t have to
- WaPo: “Too many of my friends have died because of guns”
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Laura Ingraham vs. March for Our Lives
- Trevor: Tucker Carlson’s bad take on teen activists
- FL Students: “We’ve been silent for too long”
- Mother Jones: Newtown students heading to D.C. with the message “Enough is enough”
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Adult-splaining grammar to teen activist David Hogg.
- Vox: What students really think about school shootings.
Samantha Bee: All you get is birth control.
Garfunkel and Oates: Both sides can laugh:
Adam ruins the midnight ride of Paul Revere.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.