Chris Hayes: Democratic turnout surges in Texas early voting.
The Dotard Трамп And His Gang of Stable Geniuses:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Dotard Трамп’s campaign chairman and aide indicted on 32 new charges
- Farron Cousins: Was Трамп’s porn star hush money illegal?
- Rachel Maddow: Robert Mueller adds new piece to plot with new Manafort & Gates indictment
- Michael Brooks: Jeff Sessions goes off script and proves he’s still living in the 1800s
- Stephen: Трамп’s state of affairs….Actual affairs:
- Our Cartoon President addresses CPAC
- Chris Hayes: Melania’s parents likely in U.S. thanks to “chain migration”
- The making of Our Cartoon President
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: The Trumpian plot of “Black Panther”.
- Stephen: Dotard Трамп Jr.’s Bollywood debut: ‘The dance of the greasy son’
- Our Cartoon President: These jokes are bigly crap
- Maddow: Sanctioned Russian spy chiefs meet with Трамп administration
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп endorses Mitt Romney
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Jared Kushner’s security clearance is a problem for John Kelly
- Stephen points out Obama’s parting gift to Трамп
- Farron Cousins: Trump allies Manafort and Gates hit with new indictments from Mueller
- Late Night: The dossier interviews the Democratic memo
- Our Cartoon President: Paid family leave
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Trimming the fat—State Department edition.
- Chris Hayes: Mitt Romney said he wouldn’t accept President Dotard Трамп endorsement. He did.
- Farron Cousins: Трамп to Republicans—Ignore PA gerrymandering laws
- Stephen: Трамп’s Twitter spree after Robert Mueller’s Russia indictments
- Our Cartoon President: “I flew in a Playmate for Sex”
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Francesca Fiorentini: Why the rich love destroying unions.
Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens (R) is indicted on felony invasion of privacy charge.
Young Turks: Governor arrested for revenge porn.
Daily Show: How to make people care about the Great Lakes.
Were Neanderthals the first artists?
Gunz In ‘merica:
- Stephen: If politicians won’t take action, these high schoolers will
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: The moderate (uncensored)
- Trevor Noah: Parkland shooting survivors school Congress on gun violence.
- Chris Hayes: Second Amendment doesn’t protect AR-15s
- Stephen asks God about his stance on the NRA
- Heads of State: Трамп announces new NRA approved gun policy:
- WaPo: Parent of FL shooting victim slams Rubio for “pathetically weak” comments
- Jimmy Kimmel on Florida shooting survivors being called fake news
- Daily Show: CRISIS ACTOR EXPOSED!!! #TAMMYMUSTGO.
- Stephen: The kids from Florida aren’t acting
- Jonathan Mann: You don’t need an AR 15
- Maddow: Americans rally for gun safety with Dotard Трамп and GOP as only obstacles
- Trevor: Gun control vs. porn control—Florida takes on the wrong kind of mass shooting
- Young Turks: School shooting survivors aren’t buying Трамп’s bullshit
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Why arming teachers is a fantasy war game
- Vice: The political aftermath of the Parkland School shooting
- Late Show: Meet the school teacher ready for her gun
- James Corden: Gun control in Ameica
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: America’s teens experiment with gun control
- Lawrence: Трамп lives in a fantasy world.
- Stephen: Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, “The NRA has a chokehold on Congress”
- Mark Fiore: Electoral gunsights.
- WaPo: Трамп’s changing positions on guns over the years.
- Trevor: Marco Rubio and President Трамп stumble through gun control debates/a>
- Late Show: The GOP finally proposes a ban
- Stephen: Трамп wants more guns in schools
- #ArmMeWith: Teachers respond to Трамп with viral campaign.
- Chris Hayes: Parkland survivors transform the gun debate
- Teens Tell VICE why they’re protesting after the Parkland shooting
- Trevor: Conservatives attack Parkland survivors once again
- WaPo: An hour-by-hour comparison of Трамп and Obama responding to school shootings
- The Opposition with Jordan Klepper: Carly Novell and Delaney Tarr on reforming gun laws with #NeverAgain
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.