Young Turks: Turning your dead relatives into bullets.
Obama: The American Jobs Act.
The Republican Primary Asylum:
- Red State Update: Are Herman Cain, Ron Paul, an Rick Perry jackiebaggers?
- Newsy: Cain faces heat over statement that black voters are brainwashed.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Cain moves to the back of the bus.
- O’Donnell: 999 brainwash.
- Stephen: The rise of Herman Cain.
- Young Turks: Koch brothers are funding Herman Cain.
- Romney’s foreign policies sound just like Bush’s.
- Jon: Out with the Christie, in with the Romney.
- Romney’s policies run up against reality.
- Newsy: Whoda thunk? Christie isn’t running.
- Thom: A scorned love affair with Chris Christie
- Actual Audio: Chris Christie at the Reagan Library.
- Stephen on a post-Chris Christie G.O.P. field
- Sam Seder: It’s cool to be racist in the GOP primary.
- Jon on Rick’s family ranch.
- Newsy: Media writes Bachmann’s campaign obit.
Young Turks: Did Senator Reid screw Senate Dems?
White House: West Wing Week.
Pap: The GOP’s cult mentality.
Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber on the American Jobs Act.
Stephen: Obamacare and the Supremes.
- Newsy: Sarah’s out.
- Jon: Take the money and don’t run (via Political Wire):
- Ann Telnaes: Who to thank for former Gov. Sarah Palin.
- Stephen: A tragic end
- Young Turks: Down goes Palin!
Young Turks: FAUX News—we hire hot women for ratings.
GOP supporters take honors as Worst Person in the World.
Young Turks: Meghan McCain vs. Red State.
The Demise of al Qaeda Operative Anwar al-Awlaki:
- Newsy: Media misses the mark on Paul’s impeachment statement.
- Mark Fiore: Drone attack.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Hartmann: The Romney Rule vs. Buffet Rule.
Glenn Beck is back in the saddle as Worst Person in the World.
- Occupy your city
- Olbermann: First collective statement of Occupy Wall Street
- Sam Seder: Occupy Wall Street doesn’t need demands!.
- Newsy: Unions join the occupation.
- Sam Seder: Occupy Wall Street more popular than Congress & Tea Party…What next?
- Thom: American Exceptionalism versus Occupy Wall Street
- Olbermann: Portland police with infant.
- Susie Occupies LA.
- Young Turks: Republicans are “uncomfortable” with Occupy Wall Street.
- Republicans are on the side of Wall Street.
- Jon: Occupy Wall Street and the Tea party.
- Sam Seder: Occupy Wall Street will outlast Erin Burnett’s show.
- Hartmann: From Occupy Wall Street to Occupy America!
- Young Turks: Cenk talks with Occupy LA occupants.
The Tea Party’s not-so-funny comedian.
Young Turks: Scott Brown gets a bit sexist.
Thom with another episode of The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Liberal Viewer: What does our jails say about us?
Rep. Wasserman Schultz talks about Eric Cantor’s comments on the American Jobs Act .
Hank and Hitler:
- Newsy: Hank Williams, Jr. pulled from MNF.
- Young Turks: Hank Williams, Jr. Obama Hitler comments.
- Sam Seder: Making sense of Hank’s statement.
- Ed and Pap: Fox’s new celebrity has-been.
- Hank apologizes
- Red State Update: Hank Jr. & Hitler, N-wordhead & Perry
- Young Turks: Hank Williams, Jr.’s fake apology.
Obama hosts the 1985 Chicago Bears.
Young Turks: Koch Brother’s benzene emissions.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.