Mental Floss: 26 Wild West facts.
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
VSauce: The napkin ring problem.
Трамп Tells The World He is a Piece-o-Shit Nazi Sympathizer:
- Late Show: What Трамп could have said after Charlottesville
- Kimmel: Donald Трамп and Kim Jong-un have a lot in common
- WaPo: Late-night reactions to Трамп press conference on Charlottesville
- VOX: After Charlottesville, how do we cover an immoral president?
- Kimmel reads comments from Трамп supporters.
- Stephen: Трамп botched his well-wishes for Spain.
- PsychoSuperMom: No Both Sides Now
- Seth Meyers: Steve Bannon comes to Трамп’s defense on Charlottesville
- Mark Fiore: A cartoonist’s vacation.
- Bill Maher: Трамп’s new low
- Jonathan Mann: Fuck You Bannon, Bye Bye
- WaPo: And then there was one.
- Conan: Трамп calls Obama to talk about Charlottesville & Twitter
- Amy McGrath’s new campaign video.
- Stephen: Take a side, Mr. President, Nazis or not Nazis?
- WaPo: Трамп’s two main CEO councils disband. Sad!
- James Corden: Things Трамп renounces faster than racism
- Stephen: Трамп is America’s first “racist grandpa” President
- Conan with Sen. Al Franken: The time Al made fun of Трамп’s comb-over
- Young Turks: Fired Steve Bannon IMMEDIATELY turns on Трамп
- Kimmel: Trailer for the Трамп movie
- Stephen: The complete ‘Трамп TV’ cable package/a>
- Olbermann: Трамп is still making excuses for Nazis
- Stephen roasts a Confederate statute.
- Kimmel interviews Kellyanne Conway about Трамп damage control
- Vox: How Трамп’s Charlottesville response emboldens white supremacy
- WaPo: How Трамп’s talking points on Charlottesville match up with FAUX News
- Stephen makes condemning Nazis look easy (because it ss)
- James Corden: Donald Трамп is siding with Nazis again
- Kimmel responds to Трамп’s Charlottesville comments.
- Seth Meyers: Трамп’s Charlottesville press conference showed us who he really is
- Why Stephen Bannon’s firing is significant
- Conan: Companies sticking behind Трамп
- Late Show: The zombie apocalypse has a “both sides” guy, too.
- Olbermann: Still making excuses for Трамп?
- If Anthony Scaramucci was in scream (Screamamucci)
- Jimmy Fallon: Трамп’s press conference
- Late Show: Steve Bannon Updates His Resumé:
- Sen. Tim Kaine blasts Трамп’s response to Charlostteville violence
- James Cordon: Трамп quits on his quitting CEOs.
- Farron Cousins: Трамп completely fabricates story about general Pershing to manipulate his base
- Stephen: General Kelly’s 18 days of discipline
- Young Turks: Bannon supporters declare war.
- Sam Seder: Трамп insists on repeating debunked story about Gen. John Pershing because Трамп IS AN INSANE LIAR
- WaPo editorial: Трамп might be the president, but it’s your country
- Late Show: Let’s repurpose those Confederate statues.
Conan with Sen. Al Franken: Campaign rival took his beastiality joke out of context.
Adam ruins Christopher Columbus.
Nazis Prove to be…Well, Nazis!:
- These companies are taking a stand against racist groups
- James Corden: Inside Every Nazi Is A Sad, Sad Clown
- Nazi scumbag are not in the US military.
- Late Show: Even these guys are surprised….
- Jimmy Dore: FAUX News declares “We’re not racist” and immediately race baits
- Sam Seder: Tucker Carlson’s mind-boggling theory on the rise of neo-Nazis
- ONN: How cities remove Confederate monuments
- Sam Seder: Amazing Jesse Watters clip, America’s not racist! Now stay tuned for these horrible Black people!
- Francesca Fiorentini: What are Nazis so scared of?
- Alex Jones’s head finally exploded
- Bill Maher and friends: Liberal monuments
- Seth Meyers: White Nationalists and company.
- Jim Jefferies: Charlottesville White supremacist rally:
- The Arnold has a message for Nazis.
- Jonathan Mann: Nazi’s are back.
- Young Turks: What it is like being a woman in the Alt-Right movement.
- Charlottesville: A horror film straight out of Trump’s America
Minute Physics: Black holes, neutron stars, and white dwarfs .
Seth Meyers: Amber’s Late Night safe space.
Bill Maher does Sen. Al Franken.
- WaPo: Seven eclipse moments in pop culture.
- Tales from the shadow of the moon
- Dear Science: Why does the eclipse shadow travel from west to east?.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Eight-year-old science genius explains eclipse
- Jimmy Fallon: Pros and cons of watching the eclipse.
- WaPo: A 360 illustration of the strangest, scariest eclipse myths throughout history
A trick to visualize higher dimensions.
Minute Physics: Correlation CAN imply causation!
When Tina Fey gets political.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.