Late Show: A very Canadian 4/20
Young Turks: Scientists march for science
Seattle police practice crowd control techniques in preparation for May Day.
Трамп Trashes America for Another Week:
- Stephen Colbert and Chris Hayes: All in on Трамп’s Easter egg roll, and all out on Трамп’s “principles”.
- Maddow: Excess Donald Трамп inauguration cash pairs with donor access
- Kimmel: What Трамп did with inauguration money
- Olbermann: Трамп wants to ride in a gilded coach?!
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Donald Трамп effect on Republicans
- Трамп’s taxes
- James Corden: Sarah Palin finally makes it to the White House.
- Bill Maher: The slow and the furious
- Ari Melber: First 100 days is “ridiculous”—except when it’s not
- Sam Seder: Трамп hangs with trash at the White House
- Kimmel: Donald Трамп is great friends with Luciano Pavarotti, who is dead
- Trevor: Easter at the White House.
- Roy Zimmermann: Korea:
- Olbermann: Proof that Donald Trump is getting crazier
- Kimmel: Трамп doesn’t know the difference between Kim Jong-un and Kim Jong-il
- Stephen talks Трамп
- Jimmy Fallon: It is 4/20 and Трамп meets with Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock
- Donald Трамп: Show us your taxes!
- Late Show: Kim Jong-Un isn’t impressed with Трамп’s ‘armada’
- Mark Fiore: Armada of misinformation
- Stephen: Трамп monologue
- Maddow: Трамп real estate a potential means to pay money to a President
- New spelling bee rules for Трамп’s America.
- Kimmel: Drunk Donald Трамп New England Patriots
- Late Show: White House visitors log
- Maddow: New Donald Трамп hire resurrects corruption questions
Retreating glacier leads to disappearance of a river.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s : guide to getting started.
Sam Seder: Sen. Dean Heller’s VERY, VERY BAD town hall.
- Stephen: Bill O’Reilly’s ’98 novel is rich with foreshadowing
- RIP Bill-O’s career
- Jonathan Mann: Bye Bye Bill O’Reilly, Bye Bye Jason Chaffetz
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Three Bill O’Reilly Sexual harassment accusers speak out
- Kimmel: The Guillerm O’Factor
- Stephen Colbert and “Stephen Colbert” say goodbye to Bill-O
- Young Turks: Fired!
- Trevor: Bill O’Reilly gets the boot.
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change.
Bill Maher: New Rule—Make Earth great again:
InfoWar’s Alex Jones Admits He is a Fraud:
- Trevor: Alex Jones—Conspiracy pusher or performance artist?
- Stephen: InfoWar’s Alex Jones has nothing on Tuck Buckford
- Sam Seder: Alex Jones is forced to admit he is a fraud.
- Stephen: Tuck Buckford is more Alex Jones than Alex Jones
Bill Maher breaks down lies about marijuana.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.