Olbermann with Arizona state Sen. Steve Gallardo on protecting the Voting Rights Act.
September 11th, Ten Years Later:
- Aloyna’s Fireside Chat: Talking about all the costs of 9/11.
- Ann Telnaes: Our 9/11 response.
- Gen. Eric Sinsheki remembers.
- Eric Holder remembers.
- Leon Panetta remembers.
- Janet Napolitano remembers.
- Young Turks: Ground zero students sick ten years later.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Rep. West uses 9/11 to spread Islamaphobia
- New recordings released.
- Cafferty: 10 years later, did the terrorists win?
- ONN: Rembering 9/11 a pleasure for nation compared to remembering past 10 years.
Pap and Harry Shearer on “The Big Uneasy,” six years later.
Mark Fiore: Tea Party tradition.
Roy Zimmerman: The Unions Are to Blame:
- Ann Telnaes: Which Obama will we see?
- Obama’s jobs speech leaked
- Jon: Tales of manufactured conflict. (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Boehner makes golf small talk with Biden before speech (via The Political Carnival).
- President Obama introduces the American Jobs Act:
- Kimmel: Republicans during the address (via HuffPo).
- Sam Seder: Breaking down Obama’s jobs plan.
- Young Turks: Pros and cons of Obama’s jobs plan.
- Obama discusses The American Jobs Act in Richmond, VA
FAUX News’ Roger Ailes dissembles his way to Worst Person in the World.
Tea Party Zombies:
Young Turks: Koch Bros caught on tape…..
Olbermann with Faiz Shakir on the impact of Islamophobia in the U.S..
The G.O.P. Primary Asylum:
- Young Turks: Reagan dominates debate.
- GOP debate in 45 seconds (via AmericaBlog).
- NPR: Science skeptics among GOP presidential hopefuls
- GOP 2012: Chasing the Tea Party.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Sarah Palin is still not running.
- Young Turks: Michele Bachmann lies about stimulus and jobs.
- Ed: Bachmann doubles down on her “$2 gas” promise.
- Newsy: Bachmann wants to eliminate Dept. of Education.
- Young Turks: Michele’s dubious immigrant statement.
- Michele Bachmann’s back to school message:
- Dick Cheney tells candidates to
go fuck themselveswatch their mouths.
- Thom and Bill Press analyze the G.O.P. debate.
- Stephen: Why T-Paw dropped out. (via Political Wire).
- Young Turks: Hooray for executions!
- Thom: Rick Perry’s “ponzi scheme” campaign slogan
- Sam Seder: Rick Perry on Social Security.
- Ed with Pap and Brad Friedman: Koch bros. would love a Perry presidency.
- Jon on the Mitt Romney versus Rick Perry debate.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Mitt’s sci-fi job plan—tax cut after tax cut.
- Jon: Mitt’s plan to create jobs for smartphones or something.
- Maddow: Mitt Romney is threatening to bring back the architect of bush’s economic disaster, Part I and Part II
- Ron Paul on his “altercation” with Rick Perry during the debate (via Mediaite).
- Young Turks: Rick Perry’s “assault” on Ron Paul.
- Surprise, surprise: Orly Taitz for Rick Perry (via The Political Carnival).
- Stephen on the debate and Rick Perry’s Texacution miracle
- Young Turks: Perry cut fire fighting in TX.
- Newsy: Obama tells Congress to pass his jobs bill.
- Ann Telnaes: Perry on Galileo and climate change.
- Young Turks: Mitt v. Rick.
- Sam Seder: Rick Perry’s death penalty record receives thunderous applause from sick-ass Republican.
- Young Turks: Rick Perry and Social Security.
- Stephen on Parry with an “a”-gate.
- Newsy: How’d Perry do in his debut?
Thom with Ari Berman on The GOP War on Voting.
Obama with a labor day message.
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann crazies her way to Worst Person in the World.
Ann Telnaes: Obama—Boehner silliness.
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) on Super Committee rules.
- Sen. Patty Murray: Super Committee opening remarks.
Thom vs Matthew Vadum: Is registering the poor to vote un-American?
SCTV: Jesus lover:
White House: West Wing Week.
Olbermann and Ken Vogel: Gov. Christie’s relationship with the Koch brothers.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.