Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Young Turks: Arizona’s fascist attempt to ban protests.
PsychoSuperMom: Hypocrisy, thy name is G.O.P..
Stephen: Senators Kid Rock and The Nuge
Young Turks: Bad news for Gov. Failed-trickle-downer.
President “Enemy of the People”:
- Stephen: One bathroom privilege Drumpr won’t take away—Toilet-Tweeting.
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at Drumpf’s wall and immigration policies
- Maddow: Drumpf admin spikes report that undercuts travel ban:
- Armchair Presidents: Last night in Sweden….
- Sam Seder: Drumpf gives us the inside track—a “nuclear holocaust would be like no other”
- Farron Cousins: Drumpf has spent more time golfing than attending security briefings.
- Stephen: Sorry, ISIS, you lost the title of ‘Enemy Of The American People’
- Young Turks: Drump gears up for a new war on weed.
- Jimmy Fallon: Worst president ever.
- Olbermann: He must go.
- James Corden: We should let President Drumpf play more golf.
- Seth Meyers: Hey, transgendered kids!
- Young Turks: Drumpf things the First Amendment is a joke
- Late Show: Bathroom signs have a message for Drumpf.
- Olbermann: The mistake Drumpf can’t ever walk back.
- David Pakman: Drumpf spends in one month what Obama spent on travel in 1 year
- Late Show: Donald Drumpf tries to say something bad about Russia
- Maddow: Drumpf administration’s litany of mistakes indicates malice or incompetence
- Armchair Presidents: Fine tuned machine.
- Sam Seder: The White House is in chaos.
- Jimmy Fallon: Drumpf goes to war with the press.
- Chris Hayes: Muslim adviser quits after 8 days of Drumpf administration
- Stephen: Drumpf bravely calls Slavery “Not good”.
- Young Turks: Idiot conservatives wave Russian flags at CPAC
- David Pakman: Americans increasingly think Drumpf is incompetent
- Late Night White House press conference.
- FDT:Garden State–The Shins
- FDT: Baby Groot dancing
- FDT: Love Actually cue card
- FDT: Dragonite and Charizard Dance
- FDT: Sid and the Science Kid
- FDT: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- FDT: Winnie the Pooh dances
- FDT: American Beauty
- FDT: Guardians of the Gallaxy
- Jimmy Fallon: Drumpf has some Swedish confusion.
- Farron Cousins: Drumpf hasn’t gone a day as President without lying.
- Stephen: A reliable source for news Drumpf will like
- Maddow: GOP Intel chairs push media for Drumpf
- Seth Meyers: Drumpf makes Christie eat meatloaf & compares himself to Lincoln
- Michael Brooks: Stephen Miller’s whole career plan seems to be ushering in raging White Supremacy
- James Corden: Report says Drumpf lies.
- David Pakman: Drumpf is a hilariously weak President. Sad!
- Stephen: Drumpf goes on a field trip…
- Farron Cousins: Most Americans believe Drumpf doesn’t know how to do his.
- Late Night: The umbilical brothers grab Donald Drumpf by the pantomime
- Randy Rainbow: You’re making things up again Donald:
- Jimmy Fallon: Donald Drumpf unveils Drumpf News Network
- David Pakman: Drumpf staff admits to planting fake news to counter his Twitter meltdowns.
- Thom: Is Drumpf Anxiety Disorder the newest public health threat?
- Young Turks: Drumpf bans top media outlets from White House.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Steve Bannon is the most powerful person in the Drumpf White House.
- Seth Meyers: Drumpf supporters hate the media
- Stephen takes a look at InfoWars and its carnival barker.
A Special Four-Letter Tribute to Donald Drumpf:
Young Turks: Statue of Liberty gets a sweet new sign.
Mental Floss: 28 facts about internet sensations
G.O.P. Snowflakes Find Now Town Hall Safe Spaces:
- Thom: Republican snowflakes are facing tough time at town halls….When they show up.
- Young Turks: Republicans were totally unprepared for the town hall backlash.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: G.O.P. are getting hammered in town halls.
- Late Show: GOP Town Halls devolved into angry mobs… and worse.
- Seth Meyers: Republicans face town hall protests, Drumpf golfs
Jordan Peele revives his Obama impression.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.