Ann Telnaes: Another Haley Barbour controversy .
Young Turks: G.O.P. Rep.’s ‘Olive Complexion’ controversy.
Mark Fiore: Military math boot camp.
- Newsy: “So be it”.
- Young Turks: Boehner is okay with Americans losing jobs.
- Ann Telnaes: Read Boehner’s lips.
- Pelosi blasts G.O.P.’s “so be it” attitude (via DailyKos).
Newsy: Government shutdown looming.
The past or the future?
Funny or Die: NPR pledge drives.
The Republican War on Workers:
- Thom: WI Governor declares war on workers.
- Newsy: Wisconsin workers protest.
- Democracy Now: On Wisconsin, Part I.
- Democracy Now: On Wisconsin, Part II.
- Young Turks: It’s like Cairo has moved To Madison (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- GritTV: Protests for workers spreading.
- Maddow: Wisconsin & union rights.
- Ed: Gov. Walker (WI) is lying about budget crisis.
- Pap: What Wisconsin has learned from Cairo.
- Thom with The Nation‘s John Nichols: 35,000 strong and more to come.
- Wisconsin protesters on FAUX News: “FAUX Lies” (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Obama in Portland: Out-educating the competition (8:45).
Young Turks: How Dan Savage destroyed Rick S******m.
The Republican War on Women:
- Cenk: The G.O.P. hit job on Planned Parenthood.
- GritTV: Killing doctors by redefining personhood.
- O’Donnell Thank you Jackie Speir.
- Rep. Jim McDermott on anti-women Republicans:
- Newsy: The South Dakota “Kill an abortion provider” bill?
- Democracy Now: G.O.P. bill targets abortion and family planning, Part I
- Democracy Now: G.O.P. bill targets abortion and family planning, Part II
- Democracy Now: G.O.P. bill targets abortion and family planning, Part III
- O’Donnell: Palin attacks Michelle Obama over breastfeeding.
- Cenk: Michelle Bachmann on breast pumps (and other batshit crazy Republicans).
- O’Donnell: Bachmann goes after Michelle Obama on breast pumps.
Ann Telnaes: Obama takes on defense spending.
Young Turks: Nut case Glenn Beck gets his Google hate on.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.