Political conventions are stupid.
Mental Floss: 26 Things that Inspired Movies.
James Corden with Michelle Obama: Carpool Karaoke:
Young Turks: Koch brothers cut funding of disobedient Republicans.
Farron Cousins: Rep. Steve King goes full “Grand Wizard” on MSNBC.
Sam Waterson: Important convention history
The 2016 Drumpf Shit Show:
- Trevor: “Make America Fear Again”
- Stephen catches Brett Baier hording Mustard at the RNC. #Mustardgate
- Slate: Melania’s OTHER bit of plagiarism.
- Dangerous President.
- Drumpf lightly gropes his daughter Ivanka.
- Nightly Show: The Kiss
- Stephen: The RNC finally got exciting.
- Samantha Bee: Born again in the USA
- Roy Zimmerman: TrumpPence (Feed the Birds):
- Stephen checks in with the African American delegate.
- Miserable Liberal: Donald Drumpf quotes give strength to those who most need it
- Trevor: It’s official…Drumpf nominee. And Ted.
- Everything will kill you according to the RNC
- Behind the scenes of Drumpf’s Twitter
- Stephen: So much Day 1 drama….
- The GOP freak show in two minutes
- Daily Show: When was America last great?
- James Corden: Taking a page from Melania’s book
- Stephen: Who is Mike Pence again?
- Samantha Bee: Not ready for prime time
- David Pakman: Unhinged underwear model at RNC, “I believe Obama is a Muslim”
- Young Turks: Drumpf advisor calls for the execution of Hillary
- James Corden welcomes Mike Pence and Scott Baio to the GOP spotlight.
- Jonathan Mann: The T is doing the P:
- Slate: some of the weirder swag at the Drumpf convention.
- Young Turks: Recap of Drumpf’s acceptance speech.
- Colbert with The Word: “Trumpiness.”
- Stephen does Hungry for Power Games at RNC
- Sam Seder: Drumpf “has sociopathic tendencies” says Art Of the Deal ghostwriter
- Seth Meyers: A Closer Look at the rough start
- Trevor: Make America Hate Again, staring Chris Christie
- Mike Pence has been a disaster for Indiana.
- Slate: How to impersonate Donald Drumpf
- Drumpf and Pence together on 60 minutes
- David Pakman The woman who took the fall for Melania’s plagiarized speech
- Thom: Drumpf is a scam…. G.O.P voters are actually voting for Pence
- Stephen: The RNC is like Christmas in July
- Kimmel on plagiarizing speeches
- Seth Meyers: A Closer Look at Mike Pence
- Slate: Every time the Drumpf campaign lied about Melania’s speech
- Seth Meyers: Republicans focus on attacking Hillary…a closer look
- Farron Cousins: FL AG Bondi and Drumpf sued in “pay to play” scheme.
- Stephen: Melania did not plagiarize her speech.
- Jimmy Dore interviews delegates on the floor.
- James Corden: Recapping opening night
- Samantha Bee: RNCinCLE check-in day 1
- Samantha Bee: RNCinCLE check-in day 2
- James Corden: The odd day 3
- David Pakman: Trump ends RNC with lying scam speech that KKK leader loved
- Stephen with Sen. Elizabeth Warren: “He sounded like a two-bit dictator”
- Drumpf throws down
- The Republican freak show
- Stephen: Drumpf accepts.
- Seth Meyers: Drumpf accepts…a closer look
- Obama debunks Drumpf’s convention speech.
- Roy Zimmerman: “Speechless”
- Jon returns to take down GOP bullshit:
- Slate: What did you think when Melania said….
- Dangerous President
- Stephen and Keegan-Michael Key on Drumpf, “His mind is free.”
- MoJo asks Drumpf supporters How should Clinton be punished for her alleged transgressions.
- Stephen sure knows how to make an entrance.
Jimmy Dore: Political jokes of the week.
Farron Cousins: Right wing voting laws getting killed in the courts.
Minute physics: Hitting the sun is hard.
White House: West Wing Week.
The party of Jebus meets a Muslim.
Young Turks: The Post-Alex debriefing.
Climate Change: 2016 is hottest year on record.
Blue on Black Violence:
- Young Turks: Unarmed submissive black man shot by cops.
- Trevor: Breaking the cycle of police violence.
- Young Turks: Cop assaults woman and explains, “blacks have violent tendencies.”
- David Pakman: Another unarmed black man shot…while laying on the ground with his hand up
Young Turks: KKKer David “Douchebag” Duke to run for Senate.
Stephen Colbert with Lewis Black.
The climate change ad that FAUX News didn’t want viewers to see.
John Oliver with some Endorsements.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.