- Thom: What’s next for Wisconsin?
- Shuster: What’s next for Wisconsin.
- Thom and Ben Manski: Fighting back against Citizen United.
White House: West Wing Week.
Sam Seder: Al Franken confronts anti-gay group’s lies.
Olbermann with Markos: Obama’s “plan” to destroy the Mittster.
Stephen: Liberal media’s big temperature.
Commissioner Dean Foster on redistricting Washington.
Following the Hostage “Situation,” S&P Downgrades U.S. Political Process:
- Obama on credit downgrade.
- Olbermann: Economist Robert Kuttner on the credit downgrade.
- Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA) on S&P downgrade.
- Mark Fiore: Numbers-n-stuff.
- Maddow: What hurt U.S. credit rating? The ignorant Teabaggers.
- Sam Seder: Teabagging morons cheer S&P downgrade.
- Jon with Larry Wilmore: Obama’s credit problem.
Greenman: This is not cool—heatwave 2011:
Rep. Michael Burgess of Texas resolves his way to Worst Person in the World.
The Onion: Week in Review.
Ed with some major psychotalk from Hannity.
The week in presidential campaign.
Olbermann: The GOP downgrade.
Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) on workforce investment act.
The GOP Primary Funny Farm:
- Extremists: All GOP candidates would walk away from a 10 to 1 deal!
- Jon: The Ames, Iowa straw poll.
- GOP candidates’ extreme ideas
- Sam Seder: Katherine Harris previews the GOP debate
- GOP candidates: Pledging allegiance to the Tea Party.
- Tim Pawlenty: Extremist.
- The Mittster and the luckiest “people” in the world.
- Young Turks: Mittster, “Corporations are people, too.”
- Mitt Romney: Extremist.
- DNC Chair on FAUX News on Mitt Romney.
- Young Turks: Romney — cut Social Security, Medicare
- Sam Seder: The Mittster, “Corporations are people, too”.
- Maddow: Perry is dominating!
- Colbert Superpac’s ads for Rick Parry
- Ed and Pap: No-show Rick Perry wins Republican debate.
- Stephen: America’s credit downgrade and Rick Perry’s ColbertPAC upgrade.
- Stephen: Superpac (not affiliated with the Colbert Report) advertising for Rick Parry
- Maddow: Gov. Rick Perry’s ‘Army of God!’
- Young Turks: Bachmann crushes pawlenty.
- Olbermann: Ryan Lizza on covering Ms. Bachmann.
- Bachmann’s qualifications? Defending light bulbs.
- Michele Bachmann: Extremist.
- Behind Michele Bachmann’s Newsweek cover:
- Jon: Michele’s Newsweek photo.
- Ed and Pap: Michele Bachmann is the GOP’s newest fraud.
- Michele’s migraines
- Young Turks: Bachmann was before collective bargaining before he was against it.
- John Huntsman: Wrong for seniors and middle class.
Young Turks: Another gay Republican hypocrite.
Second City: The Bachmann Institute for curing gayness : .
Obama at Johnson Controls battery plant.
The Friday Funnies.
“Concerned parent” Amber Hahn is Worst Person in the World.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.