Matthew Filipowicz with Alice Ollstein: Restoring the voting rights of felons.
MinutePhysics: Solution to the Grandfather paradox.
GOP Drumpf-fest 2016:
- Ann Telnaes: Paul Ryan met with Donald Drumpf
- Donald Drumpf makes a YUGE announcement.
- Daily Show: Drumpf’s taxes?
- Donald Drumpf goes for ice cream.
- Jimmy Dore chats with Chairman Reince Priebus
- Stephen: No news is Drumpf news.
- Harry Reid: Trump and McConnell see women as “dogs and pigs.”
- Roll Call: GOP leaders split on supporting Drumpf.
- Bill Maher: New Rule – Lady and the Trump
- Liberal Viewer: Bill Maher v Jon Stewart—Sexist v Non-Sexist Donald Drumpf critique.
- Roy Zimmerman: The clown has taken over the party
- How to make your own Drumpf at home
- Mark Fiore: Extrumpaganza!
- Larry Wilmore: Donald Drumpf bashes Hillary Clinton
- Seth Meyers: Drumpf and White Nationalists—a closer look.
- Stephen counsels Paul Ryan to wait until he’s ready
- Daily Show: Drumpf is a uniter…of immigrants.
- James Corden: Can Donald Drumpf and Paul Ryan make it work?
- Kimmel: Rick Perry endorses Donald Drumpf.
- Red State Update: Good Republicans support Donald Drumpf.
- Stephen: Trump’s chief nickname strategist makes Stephen cry.
- Drumpf gets kicked out of Drumpf Tower.
- Drumpf’s day on Capitol Hill
- Stephen: Ted Cruz could go further to the right
- Drumpf’s psychological disorder.
- Samantha Bee: End of Cruz campaign
David Hawkings’ Whiteboard: Inside Clinton’s voting record
Who owns GPS?
Jimmy Dore chats with Bill-O-the-Clown.
That Piece of Shit George Zimmerman in the news:
- Jimmy Dore: Piece of shit George Zimmerman’s gun auction.
- Larry Wilmore: George Zimmerman shocking gun auction.
- Young Turks: “Racist McShootface” bids on asshole’s gun.
Seth Meyers with Rachel Maddow: How Clinton beats Drumpf.
Samantha Bee: Crisis Pregnancy Centers:
Matthew Filipowicz: Are Democrats over-confident on Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton?.
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Jimmy Dore: Political jokes of the week.
State Sanctioned Discrimination:
- Stephen with Dan Savage: What’s next in the fight for LGBTQ equality.
- Michael Brooks: Loretta Lynch has strong words for N.C.; Ben Carson calls those words ‘A bunch of crap’
- Ann Telnaes: For NC, conservatives, privacy extends only to public restrooms
- David Pakman: Countersuits
- Samantha Bee: NC and 2010
- James Rustad: He wouldn’t let me use the bathroom:
Mental Floss: 21 jobs your guidance counselor didn’t mention.
Stephen with Dan Savage: Why Dan trusts Clinton over Trump.
Bernie Sanders’ retirement plan.
NASA: ISS marks 100,000th orbit.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.