Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Straight outta options:
Mental Floss: Fifteen facts about coffee.
Bill Maher: Lies are the new truth.
What led to Flint, MI’s poisoned water.
Stop making guns so sick.
Minute Physics: How to discover new particles.
I Oh Wha???
- PsychoSuperMom: Iowa Caucus Song
- Trevor Noah: Ted Cruz’s Iowa caucus win.
- Stephen: Everyone was a winner in Iowa except the losers.
- Kids analyze the candidates on the eve of the IA caucuses.
- Jimmy Fallon: Trump spins second place, “the Deuce is loose”.
- Sam Seder: Trump is the skank you bring home. Period.
- Mark Fiore: Corn Candidates.
- Sam Seder: Obama’s speech about inclusion was divisive?!?
- Harry Reid: Did you see diversity in Iowa?
- Young Turks: Iowa drives Paul out of campaign.
- Red State Update: Trump and Sanders lose Iowa.
- What is the difference between a Caucus and a Primary?
- David Pakman: Media falsely blames Hillary’s Iowa win on “coin flips”
- Sam Seder: Did Ted Cruz sabotage Ben Carson?
- Jimmy Dore visits Jeb!’s Iowa headquarters:
- Trevor Noah: Counting votes in popcorn containers at the Iowa caucuses
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at Trump and Iowa
- Young Turks: Trump accuses Cruz of cheating.
- Stephen: Hungry for Power Games, Iowa edition.
- Watch a Democratic Caucus in 360
- And watch a Republican caucus in 360
- Young Turks: Why Ted Cruz beat Donald Trump in Iowa
Twelve minutes of Right-wing nutjob Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA-5) talking politics.
Stephen and Samantha Bee try out some lady euphemisms.
What the West gets wrong about Muslim women.
Obama: Employment is down to 4.9%.
Pap and Farron Cousins: Lunatic Michele Bachmann says Obama is about to reveal himself as Anti-Christ.
Larry Wilmore and friends: Anger and politics.
Conan meets his censor.
The 2016 Conservative Crazy Car:
- Kimmel: Jesus reads quotes of G.O.P. candidates.
- David Pakman: The best and worst of Rand Paul.
- Meet the GOP Frontrunners
- Sam Seder: Jeb begs for applause.
- Young Turks: Jeb to audience, “please clap”.
- Farron Cousins: Jeb begs audience for applause.
- David Pakman: Jeb begs for applause.
- David Pakman: Reporters visibly perplexed by Sarah Palin’s explanation of Trump’s abortion flip-flop.
- Fifteen stupidest lies from the last Republican debate
- Young Turks: Trump, “Who told you to call me sexist?”
- David Pakman: The best (worst) of Carly Fiorina.
- Christie refers to Rubio as the Boy in the Bubble.
- Thom: Why Ted Cruz is unfit to be President.
- David Pakman: Rand Paul bites the dust.
- Sam Seder: Jeb Bush’s childhood seems a little troubling.
- Friday Hot takes on the GOP candidates.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about famous companies.
David Hawkings Whiteboard: Here comes the budget:
Follow the money: The chemical industry writes a law.
Farron Cousins: Republicans destroy government to prove government doesn’t work.
VSauce: Math Magic.
One of these people will be President.
Space Station Live: African American History Month.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.