How to save the planet and money this holiday season.
Lee Camp: Labeling people.
Chris Hayes: The G.O.P.’s new War on Women™ to gut Roe v Wade.
White House: West Wing Week.
Larry Wilmore: Don’t mess with Tex books.
The 2016 Cavalcade of Crazy Conservative Clowns:
- G.O.P.: Wrong on climate.
- Aaaaawwwwwkkkkwaaaarrrrd moments as G.O.P. candidates court Jewish Republicans:
- If Bernie Sanders solved problems like Trump.
- Jimmy Dore: Donald Trump’s lie about cheering Muslims shocks Chuck Todd into journalism
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Trump is still a liar & new attack ad
- Sam Seder: Trump wants network to pay him $5 million to debate.
- Thom and Pap: The GOP plan to take down Trump.
- Do Black pastors pro-Trump?
- Farron Cousins: Trump tries to hide creepy supporters from the press.
- Chris Hayes: GOP billionaires fear a Trump wipeout in 2016
- Disabled people insult Donald Trump.
- Matthew Filipowicz: How Trump Vs. Cruz Is Like Freddy Vs. Jason.
- Maddow: New Trump lies compound his 9/11 lie.
- Jimmy Dore: Donald Trump, Omarosa & Black pastors have wacky love fest
- Syrian refugees respond to Ben Carson.
- Michael Brooks: Kasich runs ad basically comparing Trump to Hitler
- Trevor Noah: Ted Cruz’s treasure trove of raw footage:
- Thom: Is Ted Cruz the most anti-woman candidate?
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz fake rubber issue.
- Maddow: Ted Cruz still defends anti-abortion terrorists.
- Trevor: Everybody hates Ted Cruz.
- David Pakman: Ted Cruz touted endorsement from activist who called for execution of abortion doctors.
- Maddow: N.J. paper slams N.H. paper’s uninformed endorsement of Chris Christie.
- Jimmy Dore: Chris Christie endorsement puts him on long list of LOSERS.
Trevor Noah: The fight against ISIS.
Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about eyes.
David Pakman: Bush & Cheney freed ISIS leader because he was “harmless”.
The glory days of the TSA.
Mental Floss: 37 facts about fruit.
This Week in Gun Violence:
- Larry Wilmore: Racism on FAUX News and attacks on Planned Parenthood
- Trevor Noah: Attack on Planned Parenthood
- Young Turks: FAUX News goes to damage control after “baby parts” propaganda campaign.
- PsychoSuperMom: Another Day in the U.S.A….Another Mass Shooting.
- Jimmy Dore: Republicans & the media inspired Planned Parenthood terrorist attack:
- San Bernardino wasn’t the only mass shooting on Dec. 2
- Thom: Another day, another mass shooting.
- Trevor Noah: Progress in reducing gun violence
- Pelosi: “We can no longer remain silent”
- Harry Reid: The NRA is a ‘quasi-militant wing of the Republican party”.
- Thom: God is not fixing gun violence
- Ann Telnaes: Another mass shooting in America.
- David Pakman: 351 mass shootings in 334 days in 2015
- 14 killed 17 injured in San Bernardino, California
- Young Turks: Paul Ryan wants to keep selling guns to people on TSA watch list
- Jonathan Mann: Empty Prayers vs NRA Donations
- Thom: White supremacists are scaring cities.
- Backlash over “thoughts and prayers” following San Bernardino
- Young Turks: How much did the NRA pay to buy your Senator?
- Jimmy Dore: Only American culture is gun culture.
- Mark Fiore: The Blood Never Dries
- Ann Telnaes: Terrorist? Or gunman?
Quantum physics made easy.
Red State Update: Unboxing a giant American flag.
Friday political hot takes.
Sam Seder: Star GOP tweenage boy done with conservativism.
Pelosi slams GOP budget proposal
The G.O.P. is full of climate change deniers.
David Hawkings’ Whiteboard: Omnibus:
Jimmy Dore: Iraq war 2.0 is BACK, baby!
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.