How the Keystone victory was won.
Mental Floss: What causes motion sickness?
Romance with a young Hillary Rodham.
The 2016 Festival of Clowns:
- How many time was the middle class mentioned?
- Maddow: Politicians’ ‘secret information,’ a factual red flag.
- Republicans want to reverse our progress.
- PsychoSuperMom: Their lips are movin’….
- Daily Show: What the actual fact?!?
- Young Turks: The 4th G.O.P. debate.
- Farron Cousins: Republicans promote the same failed policies. Why do people vote for these idiots?
- “Memorable” quotes from the 4th G.O.P. debate
- Red State Update watches the GOP debate
- Seth Meyers: GOP Debate Wrap-up
- Stephen: The 4th GOP debate was a thing that happened.
- David Pakman: How many stories have Ben Carson fabricated?
- Sam Seder: Ben Carson releases liberal media diss track
- Young Turks: Ben Carson’s evolution on minimum wage.
- Stephen: Did Ben Carson really try to stab a dude?
- Young Turks: Ben Carson’s on China and ISIS
- Sam Seder: The Official Ben Carson Song.
- Panderdom: Ben Carson’s new Hip-Hop radio ad.
- Ben Carson’s past is scarier when accompanied by metal
- Judd Apatow is voting for Ben Carson.
- Sam Seder: What part of Ben Carson owning a time machine do you not understand?
- Young Turks: Trump goes after Carson on knife story.
- Trump son’s are back to defend their dad.
- Young Turks: Trump’s modern “Operation Wetback” is even too nuts for Bill-O-the-Clown!
- Matthew Filipowicz: WTF? Donald Trump is against raising the minimum wage and actually thinks wages are too high?!?:
- Ron White explains the flaws in Trump’s wall plan.
- Young Turks: Donald Trump is really mocking Hillary’s hair?
- Sam Seder: Jeb not cool with Marco!
- Stephen: Baby Hitler is no match for Jeb.
- What G.O.P. tax plans really mean.
- An interview with Lindsey Graham, hairstylist
- Sam Seder: Ted Cruz will cut every federal agency he can remember.
Minute Physics: How to go to space.
Mark Fiore: Climate Interuptus.
Trevor: The Myanmar Daily Show.
David Pakman: New jobs accelerate as unemployment keeps dropping.
Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Our generation our choice.
Daily Show: Solution for outdated voting machines.
Honest Political Ads: Meet Mrs. Fullbright.
Dick Cheney is the GOP guest of “honor” this week.
War on Christmas Caffeine:
- Nutbagger thinks Starbucks hates baby Jesus
- Stephen: Putting the Christ Back In C(hrist)offee.
- Young Turks: Trump bizarre Starbuck’s rant.
- New and improved Starbucks holiday cups
- Farron Cousins: The Republican War on War on Christmas™ starts early this year.
- Ellen: The great Starbucks cup controversy.
Young Hillary gets ready to party.
How to speak like a presidential candidate.
Mental Floss: 24 facts about
GOP Candidate Whine wine.
Farron Cousins: Make voting day a national holiday.
How its built: Political scandals.
Young Turks: WA school football coach won’t stop leading prayers.
Adam Ruins Everything: The Electoral College:
David Pakman: FAUX News hosts confused about good jobs numbers.
Stephen: Climate change and coital frequency.
Young Turks: Good news in the battle for voter rights.
The Adventures of Young Hillary: Hillary in the stacks .
Harry Reid’s special relationship with Roll Call’s Niels Lesniewski.
John Oliver: Prisoner re-entry.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.