Colbert: Meat ‘n smug vegetarians.
Mental Floss: Why is there a joker in a deck of cards.
The ten richest members of Congress.
The 2016 GOP Clown Show:
- The third-tier GOP debate
- Red State Update: Debate debriefing
- Thom: The myths and lies in the GOP Debate
- Stephen: The Republican Debate:
- Young Turks: After rough CNBC debate, Republicans take their ball and go home.
- Liberal Viewer: Debate Clips
- Maddow: Republicans plot mutiny over debate.
- Young Turks: GOP Candidate’s tax plans would cost trillions
- David Pakman: Republican debate dominated by ridiculous policy ideas
- The GOP debate in 3 minutes.
- Young Turks: Worst line of the debate
- Farron Cousins: Ted Cruz brags about destroying GOP
- Sam Seder: Cruz channels McCarthy and Gingrich during the debate
- Farron Cousins: Ted Cruz whine to conservative moderators about liberal media bias.
- Young Turks: Rand Paul’s fake budget filibuster.
- Is Carson out-Trumping Trump?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Carson flip-flopped on guns and abortion.
- Ann Telnaes: Ben Carson warms up for the debate.
- Ben Carson’s Third campaign ad.
- Maddow: Why is Carson outdoing Trump in Iowa polls?
- PsychoSuperMom: Ben Carson, The Soporific Psycho
- Matthew Filipowicz: Yes, Ben Carson, you are a homophobe!
- Farron Cousins: Ben Carson’s history of homophobia.
- Young Turks: Trump and Carson demand shorter debates, still whine about everything.
- Stephen: Never bring a Trump to a Carson fight.
- Mexicans on The Donald.
- David Pakman: Donald’s thinking on why women want to wear Burkas
- Trump to host SNL: Tell ’em NO.
- Stephen tells the story of Trumps tough journey from rich to richer.
- Young Turks: Fact-checking Trump, Carson, Jindal
- Marco Rubio: Mansplainer.
- Sam Seder: Marco Rubio, essentially, admits there’s no point in him being a Senator.
- Young Turks: Fact-checking Carly.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Jeb! nails it with, “Blah, Blah, Blah”
- Jeb fundraiser is a Who’s Who of the Bush Administration
- Ann Telnaes: Donors just aren’t that into Jeb anymore.
- The French respond to Bush’s “3-day work week” slur
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at Jeb Bush’s campaign:
White House: West Wing Week.
The GOP is wrong for us.
John Oliver: I’m not a journalist.
Chris Hayes: Romney defends ObamaCare.
The poorest members of Congress.
Hillary and Friends:
- Bad lip reading the first Democratic debate.
- Stephen does Hillary.
- Stephen interviews Hillary.
- David Pakman: After Hillary destroyed the Benghaaaazzzziiiiiiiii!!!!1!11! panel, interviews will be private.
- Farron Cousins: By pushing Benghazi lies, conservative media accidentally boosts Hillary
- Stephen: Hillary’s very good week.
Farron Cousins: Koch brothers spend millions to eliminate solar power.
Benghazi: a reaction:
Sen. Lehey joins the 15,000 vote club.
Mental Floss: 22 Horror Movie Facts.
Thom: Public goods & health care.
All Hallows’ Eve Politics:
Stephen: The Hungry for Power Games.
Seth Meyers: Jokes of the week.
Farron Cousins: Did Sarah Palin destroy the Republican Party?
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about pirates .
Congressional Hits and Misses of the week.
- Farron Cousins: With new Speaker, what does the next 12 months look like?
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at Paul Ryan.
- David Pakman: Extremist Paul Ryan is Speaker of the House.
- Mark Fiore: Paul Ryan Shrugs.
- Young Turks: The new Speaker of the House.
Matthew Filipowicz: Pro-police group thrilled that FAUX News compared #BlackLivesMatter to the Nazis.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.