Thom and Daily Show co-creator Lizz Winstead: GOP following the Taliban Path?.
White House: Ruby Bridges visits with the President and her portrait.
Bill O’Reilly is once again the Worst Person in the World.
Thom with more The Good, The Bad, and the Very Very Ugly.
FAUX’s Eric Bolling is Worst Person in the World.
- Ed and Pap: Murdoch and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Murdoch smacks down FAUX News anchor for mentioning hacking scandal.
- Sam Seder: FAUX and Friends claim THEY are victims of hacking.
- Stephen: Murdoch’s media empire troubles.
- Thom with Adele Stan: Is Murdoch’s empire crumbling?
- Olbermann: Will News Corpse scandal spread to FAUX News?
- Sam Seder: Rupert Murdoch calls in to clear up this whole phone hacking scandal.
- Newsy: Rebekah Brooks Resigns
- Young Turks: Will 9/11 hacking bring down FAUX News?
- Ann Telnaes: Rupert Murdoch.
- Randi and Pap: News Corp could be another Enron
- Newsy: Now the FBI is involved.
- Olbermann: My Murdoch moment, Part I and Part II
Thom with guest Alan Grayson: Running to get his congressional seat back and why.
White House: West Wing Week.
The Republican Primary Asylum:
- Ann Telnaes: Bachmann and Santorum take the pledge.
- Maddow: Are you there, Gov. Rick Perry? It’s Me, God!.
- Mark Fiore: Mourning in America.
- Sam Seder: Bachmann courts Jews…and fails.
- Stephen: Michele Bachmann’s and Rick Santorum’s marriage pledge.
- Keith and Janeane Garofalo Michele and Marcus Bachmann
- Jon on Mrs. Marcus Bachmann’s husband (via Slog).
- Young Turks: Michele and Marcus Bachmann on gayness.
- Maddow: Rick Perry’s WACKOs lined up for “Day of Prayer”
- Lawrence O’Donnell on Newt’s refusal to sign the pledge.
- Huntsman: “Guilty as charged” to ending Medicare as we know it
- Maddow: The ghost of Senator Ted Kennedy debunks Mitt Romney’s FAT job-creation lie
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and the Very Very Ugly.
911 tapes: Young Republicans at Rob McKenna event want some guvment services! (Via Publicola).
The Default Standoff:
- Ann Telnaes: Republicans refuse to negotiate.
- Stephen explains Mitch McConnells scheme to hand the Republican’s nuts over to Obama.
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) calls on Republicans to put families over tax breaks for millionaires. (via Howie In Seattle):
- Thom: Mitch McConell wants to end democracy???
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Eric Cantor problem
- Ed and Pap: The Republicans’ crazy old uncle image.
- Blooper: There’s a c**t deficit in America?!?
- Jon on Armadebtdon
- Republicans say the darndest things: U.S. credit rating not worth saving, says Ron Paul.
- Ed: Did Republicans paint themselves into a corner?
- Michele Bachmann on “Obama’s Choot-spa. (via Slog).
- Keith and Markos Moulistsas on debt ceiling stuff.
- Newsy: Pros and cons of McConnell’s plan B
- Jon on the debt ceiling debate and the GOP’s job creationism religion.
- Sam Seder and Katherine Harris on Michelle and Marcus Bachmann.
- Ross and Burbank interview Rep Jim McDermott (D-WA-07) on debt ceiling.
- Ann Telnaes: Cantor, the Teaparty and the debt ceiling.
- Thom: McConnell says “We The People” should have no voice
- SCTV: Michele and Marcus on marriage:
Ann Telnaes: Define rights of CEOs .
Some misguided Minnesota senator is Worst Person in the World.
Thom with even more of the Good, the Bad and the Very, Very Ugly.
Bill-O calls in to The Young Turks.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.