Richard Fowler: A Big Mac would go up by $0.17 more with a $15 minimum wage.
Young Turks: Texas voter suppression law struck down.
Scenes from the Republican War on Women:
- Ann Telnaes: If men could get pregnant…
- The shocking truth about planned parenthood
- David Pakman: Jeb Bush says funding for Women’s health is too high.
- Elizabeth Warren on The Republican War on Women
- Young Turks: Jeb things we spend too much on women’s health
- Francesca Fiorentini: Abortion and planned parenthood and the G.O.P.:
- Thom: G.O.P. tries (but fails) to defund Planned Parenthood
Mark Fiore: Trophy hunting and you
Young Turks: Big win for animal rights activists.
Congressional Hits and Misses of the week.
The 2016 Clown Show:
- Songify the debate
- Young Turks: Fact checkers working overtime after G.O.P. debate
- DNC PSA: Learn to speak G.O.P.
- David Pakman: Everyone loses in the first debate.
- At the Republican forum, they run a tight ship.
- Young Turks: About those G.O.P. criticisms of Hillary
- Ann Telnaes: Who’s in and who’s out?
- Young Turks: Is Trump a plant from Bill Clinton?
- Red State Update: The Big Debate
- Red State Update: Little Debate
- Sam Seder: Cruz gets desperate and pathetic.
- Maddow: Hey Ted…that ain’t a machine gun!
- Donald Trump’s post-debate interview
- Young Turks: Trump’s Megyn Kelly Twitter tantrum
- Richard Fowler: Is Trump a serious candidate?
- Trump versus the G.O.P.
- James Rustad: Trump is not politically correct.
- Jonathan Mann: Palmer Luckey gets Trumped.
- WaPo: How Donald Trump really did in the debate
- What a Donald Trump presidency would look like
- David Pakman: Huckabee would use FBI or soldiers to stop abortions
- Thom: Christie and Paul’s 4th amendment smack-down
- Sam Seder: Chuck Todd said WHAT?!?
- David Pakman: Nutbagger Ted Cruz fully denies climate change
Mike Papantonio and Farron Cousins: TX Attorney General turns himself in.
Barely Productions: Uber meets Tinder.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about illegal drugs (and marijuana).
Lawrence O’Donnell: Reagan lies about Medicare.
White House: West Wing Week.
NRA CEO proves that being shot doesn’t hurt.
- Jon signs off.
- Jon’s final show in 3 minutes
- Liberal Viewer: Jon Stewart burns FAUX News hypocrisy on supposed secret meetings.
- Amazing Jon Stewart moments
- Jon: Evisceration.
- Arby’s says goodbye to Jon:
- Jon begins his last week by hitting FAUX News for their “propagandist” nonsense
- PBS: A look back at Jon Stewart
- The amazing careers launched by the Daily Show
- Jon explains why bullshit is everywhere.
- Stephen has words with Jon
- It’s hard to say goodbye
The debate question every candidate should be asked.
Mental Floss: 25 historic heists.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.