SlateTV: Spiders falling from the sky.
Ann Telnaes: The elusive G.O.P. ObamaCare replacement.
Obama: Health Care in America:
The 2016 Clown Procession:
- Maddow: A bad day for the 2016 clown brigade
- Sam Seder and Charlie Pierce: Who has entered the G.O.P. clown car so far
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham experience a bit of electile dysfunction
- Sam Seder: OMG—Rick Perry’s 2016 presidential campaign theme song
- David Pakman: Jeb Bush said unwed mothers should be publicly shammed in his contributions to the Republican War on Women™.
- Mark Fiore: Bush spawn returns.
- SCTV: Your next 2016 looser
- Farron Cousins: Scott Walker’s contribution to the Republican War on Women™.
- Young Turks: Jeb Bush and Rick Santorum with a bad case of electile dysfunction
- David Pakman: Santorum campaign event draws crowd of one
- Lindsey Graham is a “Bro with no ho,” according to Mark Kirk
- Richard Fowler: Lindsey Graham throws his scarf into the ring
- Marco Rubio’s finance controversy explained
- Sam Seder: Mike Huckabee gets really creepy (and insensitive)
- Sam Seder: The hilarious video that Mike Huckabee doesn’t want you to see
- Farron Cousins: Rick Santorum picks a fight with the pope
- Jon shreds the NY Times over Rubio coverage
Farron Cousins: Sarah Palin—The candidate the GOP deserves.
Richard Fowler: Ben and Jerry’s delicious environmental mission.
Here is what you need to know about MERS.
Pelosi announces opposition to trade bill.
Forgotten Assholes of History: Money hungry witch hunter.
David Pakman: Glenn Beck quits America.
VSauce: The Moon Terminator Illusion:
- Jon: Pool party gone bad.
- Young Turks: Unarmed man dies in his own blood after being shot by Utah cop
- Sam Seder: FAUX and Fiends defends McKinney cop who brutalized teens at pool party
- Chris Hayes: New evidence in fatal police shooting contradicts police report
- If police action figures were realistic….
- Thom: Is “swimming while black” illegal?
- Helpful Dos and Don’ts for Police Officers, Vol. 2
- Young Turks: Cop who shot fleeing black man is charged with murder
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Mental Floss: Does hitting the snooze button help?
Pap and Sam Seder: Red states are screwed if Obamacare is repealed.
PsychoSuperMom: Voter fraud is (still) a fraud.
Farron Cousins: The Republican War on the Poor™ continues.
Songify the News: Of murder and catfish.
Is this Cig-ghazi?
Rummy Raises His Ugly Head:
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about the weather.
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Hastert’s pedophile obsession proves gross hypocrisy.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.