The Texas crazyfest.
Jon celebrates the expiration of certain provisions of the Patriot Act.
David Pakman: The progressivization of America?
Sam Seder: Republicans are still scared of the Lego movie.
Slate: The world’s first murder case.
A Jon Stewart tribute.
Ann Telnaes: George W. Bush’s popularity recovers.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about sharks.
White House: West Wing Week.
Shaheen to Obama: Put a Woman on the $20 Bill.
David Pakman: Nebraska overrides Governor’s veto, ends death penalty.
Mark Fiore: Who created ISIS?
The 2016 Clown Convention:
- Young Turks: Final Judgement on Lindsey Graham announcing he is running for President
- Ann Telnaes: Lindsey Graham flexing his foreign policy approach
- Farron Cousins: Jeb Bush Desperate To Save Family Name.
- Maddow: Jeb Bush testing legal line on ‘exploring’ 2016 presidential run.
- Ted Cruz jokes about Joe Biden on the eve of his son’s funeral
- David Pakman: Ted Cruz’s hypocrisy on Texas flooding and hurricane Sandy
- Jon: Lincoln and Rick!
- Olbermann: Ted Cruz is Worst Person in the Sports World.
- Farron Cousins: Rand Paul needs a sugar daddy
- Young Turks: Rand Paul causes a huge GOP cat-fight over Patriot Act
- Fallon: The pros and cons of Donald Trump running F]for President
- David Pakman: Gov. Scott Walker mansplains rape pregnancies
Young Turks: Hate rally goes badly for the haters.
Congressional hits and misses of the week:
Scientists grow mini brains in the lab.
Farron Cousins: The GOP is losing voters in droves…to death
Mental Floss: 24 Food Origins.
Minute Physics: Upside down mountains in real life.
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Chris Cillizza: A look inside the Hastert indictment.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.