Ann Telnaes: Sen. McConnell on raising taxes.
Maddow calls out Romney’s lie.
Glenn Beck Finally Goes the Fuck Away:
- A requiem for a Rodeo Clown (via Media Matters).
- Beck’s final show in ninety seconds (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Newsy: Glenn Beck is gone, but no deed to “dispair”.
- O’Donnell: The end of a 2.5 year mistake
- Cenk: Glenn goes away
Goldman Sachs CEO outsources his way to Worst Person in the World.
Cenk: FAUX News’ Nixon roots.
Maddow: Koch Bros killing unions.
Thom and Jim Hightower: Gov Rick Perry is the Koch brother’s new poster boy?.
Palin Around with Crazy:
Olbermann defines FOX Populi.
President Obama welcomes the Seattle Storm:
Some Flake Announces:
- Newsy: Bachmann makes it official.
- Young Turks: Is Michele Bachmann ripping off Sarah Palin?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Bachmann’s ding-bat economic plan.
- Olbermann: Why Bachmann is a flake.
- Young Turks: Michele Bachmann’s founding fathers BS.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Bachmann tries to rewrite the history of slavery.
- Newsy: Will Bachmann’s gaffes hurt her
- Cenk: Bachmann’s misuse of government funds.
- Stephen: American heroes Michele Bachmann and John Wayne (Gacy).
- Young Turks: Is Michele Bachmann’s pro-life story believable?
- Sam Seder: Tom Petty slaps Michele Bachmann with cease and desist.
- Young Turks: Michele Bachmann’s conservative christian husband.
Thom performs an an Exorcism on the GOP.
Seattle cop leaves assault weapon on top of car.
Head of TSA is Worst Person in the World.
More Jon and FAUX:
- Jon eviscerates Jon.
- Liberal Viewer: Jon Stewart, FOX News argue if 2 wrongs make a right?
WTF: Has Mitt Romney ever heard of Teh Google?!?:
Jon on the the GOP candidate doppelgangers.
Teh Gay Marriage:
- Olbermann with The Stranger’s Dan Savage on what’s next for same-sex marriage.
- Ann Telnaes: Obama’s evolving views on gay marriage.
- Some natural love:
- Jon on gay people getting married
- Some U.S. Senators: It gets better.
- Obama celebrates LBGT month.
- Young Turks: Pat Robertson invokes “angel rape”.
Mark Halperin calls Obama “a dick” on national TV.
Olbermann defines fibber-tarian.
Thom with another episode of The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Mark Fiore: A child’s Supreme right to violence.
Thom with Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) on the constitutionality of the debt ceiling.
Rep. Jay Inslee (D-WA-01) Runs for Governor:
- Jay Inslee announces.
- Rep. Jay Inslee on marijuana.
- Rep. Jay Inslee on marriage equality.
- Latest gubernatorial candidate is a former Yakima politician
- Rep. Inslee makes a stop in Spokane.
Their Back! The Republican Plan.
White House: West Wing Week.
Mr. Colbert’s Excellent FEC Adventure:
- Stephen explains his SuperPAC.
- Mr. Colbert may form his PAC.
- Colbert: “I am a SuperPAC.
- Stephen reflects on his new SuperPAC (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Newsy: Colbert’s SuperPAC gets FEC approval.
Young Turks: Herman Cain claims Obama isn’t a “real” black man.
Newsy: Minnesota shuts down.
Sam Seder: Spreading Santorum on Egypt.
Thom with more Good, Bad and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.