Mental Floss: 30 weird apps.
Bibi Goes To Washington:
- Maddow: Netanyahu on Iran echoes his incorrect 2002 Iraq alarm
- Young Turks: Rand Paul attacked for not applauding Netanyahu enough
- Mark Fiore: Greater Republica.
- Young Turks: Final judgement on Bibi’s little talk
- Jon on the CNN coverage
- Sam Seder: Chris Matthews destroys Netanyahu and Republicans for trying to hijack U.S. foreign policy
- Young Turks: Chris Matthews calls Netanyahu speech a startling “takeover attempt”
Pasco Police kill man but don’t know ‘use of force’ policy:
Jimmy Kimmel on his anti-vax haters.
- Jon: Wrong-email-address-ghazi
- Young Turks: Did Hillary Clinton break the law
- David Pakman: Panic over Hillary’s emails for doing what Powell did
Funny or Die: An apology from Uber.
They told this DEA agent not to enforce drug laws in white areas.:
Health Care Challenge:
- David Pakman: New challenge to ObamaCare explained
- WaPo: Health Care at the Supreme Court.
- Thom: Obamacare haters should be careful what they wish for
- Chris Hayes: GOP DISASTER if Obamacare “LOSES” at SCOTUS
- Sam Seder and Brian Beutler: Will SCOTUS save Obamacare?
- Ann Telnaes: Republicans look to trash health care through the Supreme Court.
- Young Turks: Upcoming Supreme Court decision could kill Obamacare
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Why did SCOTUS take the case that could destroy Obamacare now?
Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Mental Floss: How does a two-way mirror work.
The 2016 Clown Parade:
- Maddow: Christie challenged on ExxonMobil pollution settlement
- David Pakman: Birfer Donald Trump has an idea on how to defeat ISIS
- Sam Seder: Dr. Ben Carson’s delusional presidential announcement.
- Dr. Ben Carson is convinced he knows how to become bay.
- Young Turks: Ben Carson’s queer silence about his homosexuality remarks
- David Pakman: Ben Carson apologizes for his previous idiotic statement on homosexuality
- David Pakman: Santorum’s CPAC Birfer joke bombs
- The irony of Presidential wannabe Scott Walker.
- David Pakman: Scott Walker can defeat ISIS because he took on prounion protesters
- Matt Binder: Scott Walker claims Reagan’s most important FOREIGN POLICY decision was firing 11,000 union workers
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about allergies.
Ferguson’s “Officers Friendly”:
- Thom: Shocking new report on Ferguson Police
- Jon on DOJ and the Ferguson police.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: The systemic and grotesque racism of the Ferguson Police Department is uncovered
- Young Turks: DOJ show a racist Ferguson police department.
- Larry Wilmore gets pulled over. In his show’s studio.
Sam and Pap: How stupid has the GOP made America?
White House: West Wing Week.
David Pakman: Unemployment rate down to 5.6%, 212,000 new jobs.
“Senator Barb” paved way for Senate women:
- Pap and Sam Seder: Bill O’Reilly’s career of lies
- Thom: Bill-O-the-Clown’s nose is growing again.
- Bill Maher and friends: Why isn’t the media going after bald-assed liar Bill-O like they did Williams?
- David Pakman: Audio tape debunks Bill-O’s claims regarding JFK case
- Michael Brooks: Audio tape proves Bill O’Reilly lied about JFK story
- David Pakman: Another lie…Bill-O-the-Liar didn’t really see ‘Irish terrorists kill and maim’ in Northern Ireland
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.